fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Just a guess-timate by me but probably
November 26 : Release for GOLD Members
December 03 : Release for SILVER Members
December 10 : Release for BRONZE Members
December 17 : Public Release
I believe My Secret Fever is available for all patrons now. I didn't see a date for public release yet though.

Yo fanboi. Any links for android maybe? Not only pc and mac users. Think also android. So where is it?
Chaixas stated on Patreon that he has had trouble with Android and is unable to do an Android version of 0.7 unfortunately. There are a couple people on F95 who do unofficial Android ports of games, so I think that probably your best bet is to ask one of them if they would be willing to do that here.

Reactions: 1 person

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Kind of glad the next game will have a bit less voluptuous characters.
I mean, some of them had something, but overall it's just not my fetish, but apart from that Chaixas games have this ott fun where the MC just easily nails every woman he sets eyes on and conquers them with his magic dick.

Reactions: Reese286
R

RWaites Jnr

My Secret Fever 0.0.2 - Who's the next spicy delivery ?
End of the poll Sunday.

JULIA 0
SELENA 0
JANICE3

Reactions: fanboi

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Sometimes you grow faster, sometimes you don't. Maybe the good way is making short histories and recuiting more and more fans, and finally when he reach a solid fan base then launch a bigger game. In the meantime i will be there
enjoying his work. Not a fan but a truly admirer

gubl

May 31, 2018
I would not mind having more of Ava(1st, but she is not in options list), she has bitchy milf look, that any MILF character story can get use of. If no way for Ava to make in short list, which is sad, the 2nd is Julia. Now little bit about plot, I believe for chixias low hanging fruit to improve game popularity will be a better plot. We understand that all male protogonist games follow pattern: Wow! MC, you have nice/big cock, let me suck off/bend over for you. The plot of PC is quite fragmented and does not sound coherent. I would suggest explore twist in plots, dialogs, chain of thoughts for all of NLT products to get sense of quality plot.

Last edited:

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
This is a torrent for the Plump City PC+MAC+ANDROID
You can download what you want.
My friend thank u. U dont know how much happy u made me. I was w8ing for this game and all the time was downloading wrong apk. Now i can play. Bless u. :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
24 hours have already passed since the Patreon Release of My Secret Fever. So, I can give you now a bit of information, without spoiling anything. Polls will be made concerning the game's next step once per month, so that the patreons can decide which girls/scenarios they want to see extended/continued in the next versions. Even if you're not a patreon and played the game, don't hesitate to share your thoughts about the girl(s) you like the most :) Naturally, I can't promise you that @Chaixas-games will listen to every ideas. Still, I can assure you that we'll read every comment.

P.S - Not responding to a post doesn't mean we didn't read it. ;)

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
I'm stuck at the very end of v0.6 part. After seeing James about the camera and scene with Isabella I'm supposed to "Before going into your apartment, make sure to say hello to Emily. 16 Now, you finally deserve some sleep…. Or not". But when I click on Emily's door I'm getting "I don't want to disturb Emily" and when I click on my bed, I'm getting "I don't want to sleep" message and so I can't end the day. Mother's door is also locked. What am I missing?

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm stuck at the very end of v0.6 part. After seeing James about the camera and scene with Isabella I'm supposed to "Before going into your apartment, make sure to say hello to Emily. 16 Now, you finally deserve some sleep…. Or not". But when I click on Emily's door I'm getting "I don't want to disturb Emily" and when I click on my bed, I'm getting "I don't want to sleep" message and so I can't end the day. Mother's door is also locked. What am I missing?
Did you get the lingerie in the storage, near the work's van?

R

RWaites Jnr

Did you check the boxes near the lockers in the basement for more lingerie and put back the keys back

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kakato
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes