3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
123858_Cover_Image.png

Overview:
Jason was kicked out from his house, after his Father caught him having sex with his Step-Mom.
Now, he lives with his Mom, a gorgeous and very sensual woman. Jason wants to change, but his Mom is awfully sexy…
And his new job in a lingerie company could reawake his urges…​

Thread Updated: 2018-11-25
Release Date: 2018-11-25
Developer/Publisher: Chaixas-Games -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Prequel: Chubby Holidays
Sequel: Plump City 2: My Russian Holidays - My Secret Fever - Curvy Cougars Street
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android (v0.60): - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Incest Patch: - -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Italian Translation*

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

1.PNG 2.PNG 2018-05-23 13_03_22-MY PLUMP MOM.png 2018-05-23 13_04_46-MY PLUMP MOM.png 2018-05-23 13_05_10-MY PLUMP MOM.png 2018-05-23 13_05_34-MY PLUMP MOM.png 2018-05-23 13_07_11-MY PLUMP MOM.png

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Gotta say that was genuinely good.

Writing was a lot better than the first one, had me laughing.

The girls are better this time round too, all it's missing is Annabelle, she needs to move in with us.

Reactions: jackkane

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
second chubby chaser game i have seen. though the first one where you get kicked out for going after your step-mom only to go back to your real one.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Well that was quick, I just finished the first one, Guess i'll get the contuination right now. I like chubby girls, and from the last one Anabelle covered that along with the effects used on her model/body. I love the shiny tan effect on these models. Hopefully you guys can make girls like her with similar body tones.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I found a bug btw. If you click the TV in the livingroom after work it kicks you into the main menu. And you need to start over. @Chaixas_games

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ha! A break with tradition. No one has sex with Jason for an entire update. Who is this dev and what has he done with Chaixas?

Kidding aside, it's a real leap from CH. More active game play and some attempts at a real environment, not just a series of encounters. Good work!

There were some weird things to clean up. Upon returning from Day 1 at work, if I made certain choices in the house, I was immediately sent to the title screen. Also, some situations repeated, for example, after I got Mom's room key, clicking on the dresser again gave me the room key again.

Also, you still need to get someone to make a better English translation.

But...it was enough to squeeze a little cash from me. Just to support something this wildly different and fun.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes and no. There are some choices that throw you back to the menu, so that's a bug. But, yes, the game stops after Mom leaves for her date.

U

User_32285

Yihaaa!, the big is beautifull festivities continue :)

all it's missing is Annabelle, she needs to move in with us.
Yes!

Annabelle ik ben niets zonder jou, Annabelle (trns. AB I am nothing without you, AB).

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Hopefully this time we ll see the beginning of a buildup inside a good story, not just the mc f*cking everybody without the slightest difficulty...

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes