• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Pleasure Quest (RPG, adventure) [Development Thread]

ping-pong-shiba

Aug 14, 2023
A 3D adult anime-style RPG with sexual content in form of explicit-writing + illustrations.
Join the princess and her loyal guard Lance on their travels through the Kingdom of Phallus.
On their erotic adventure to ensure peace and pleasure, they learn more about
the world, the people and - of course - their own hidden desires.

- -

Version
: 0.6.0 (last updated: 2023-08-16)
Language: English
Platforms: HTML5, Windows, Android
Engine: Godot
Genre: Anime, Ecchi, RPG, explicit-writing

Gameplay:
A key mechanic in the game is that the player can switch between a male and female appearance at any time during the game (think Ranma 1/2). The player should always have multiple possible ways to progress further in the story. The main game loop is to receive quests (main + side) and then resolving them by interacting with NPCs (seduction, bribing, blackmail, etc.) or fighting. Choices will also influence the story and character releationships.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Setting:
  • Two fictional neighboring empires: The Kingdom of Phallus and the Queendom of Clitoria. For years there has been peace between the two empires, but due to recent events (that I don't want to spoil just yet) tensions are rising and the future is uncertain.
  • Society is overly sex-positive. Having multiple sex partners is not frowned-upon.
  • Inns are typically brothels and casual hangout spots. (Although there are certain "black markets" and "underground sex activities" that are illegal).
  • Dildos and other sex toys are unknown/forbidden technology.

Main Characters:
  • Ace: Main character who can switch between male/female appearance. Absolute sex god/godess. In male form he can control his cock size, while in female form her pussy tightness. (Ability that could potentially be leveled up.)
  • Princess: Grew up sheltered in the castle. A virgin who has heard of "sex", but does not actually know much about it. She is angry at her father for shielding her too much from the world and joins Ace on a mission to investigate some peace-threatening rumors. She is curious and naive, but also stubborn.
  • Lance: A knight in the kings castle who has been in love with the princess for years. When he hears the news about her leaving on a dangerous mission, he convinces the king to join her as personal guard. He is the silent-honorable type.
The unlikely trio travels on behalf of the king to investigate rumors, uncover secrets, and restore alliances.

About the Demo (current state -
):
The demo is basically the prologue to the game and also serves as proof of concept for gameplay mechanics and artstyle. It starts with the player waking up in a prison cell in a dungeon. The only way to escape is by seducing the guard to steal the key.
  • 5 NPCs with sexual interactions
  • Body switching mechanics
  • Inventory System (clothing and weapons can be equipped)
    • Player stats influenced by clothing: Affiliation, Social Rank, Occupation, Nudity, Defense
    • Player stats influenced by weapon: Attack
  • One weapon + one set of clothes
  • Interactable objects (bed, doors, chests)
  • Destructable crates

About Myself:
Programming is my strong suit and I love implementing sophisticated mechanics like the inventory system and stats to seduce NPCs etc. Unfortunatly, creating the art is really holding me back. It takes me an eternity to draw just one single image (and then it might not even be that good... :HideThePain: ).
This is why I have setup the Ko-Fi account - I want to hire an artist to help me.

What inspired me to start with Pleasure Quest was the Hentai Bliss RPG series from (rather old stuff from Newgrounds, but still mentioning it in case someone knows it).