please someone tell me how to open SWF file

hidexz11

Jul 23, 2017
i try everything nothing work i try flashplayer_32 it didn't work as you can see here , i open game with it but it doesn't count the savegame or english version or uncensored or anything , is there is program that i install that makes me open it instantly instead of giving me this stupid note icon cuz my other programs not working for it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i try everything nothing work i try flashplayer_32...
For .SWF files try dragging them into the opened Flashplayer window, or you could try the same with a web browser. Looking at those files again though maybe try double clicking the the application file with the Japanese text.

hidexz11

Jul 23, 2017
For .SWF files try dragging them into the opened Flashplayer window, or you could try the same with a web browser. Looking at those files again though maybe try double clicking the the application file with the Japanese text.
like i said when i try drag it it open the game but doesn't count any savegame/mods/uncensored/english verison or anything

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
like i said when i try drag it it open the game but doesn't count any...
If dragging doesn't work and that application file with the Japanese text isn't a launcher check back with where you got it from, maybe there's some instructions (or wait for a answer in the JKS thread if you got it from here). Or move on to a brand new thread instead...

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Try the "Flash Player projector" from .

Let us know if that works.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
I think that's what they used, in the screenshot you can see flashplayer_32_sa.
You are correct. It took me so long to find it that I forgot to check to see if the name matched and I just posted the link.

That said, I did find out that you have to hack flashplayer_32_sa.exe a bit if you want it to be able to open .SWF files properly by clicking on them.

You'll need a hex editor that can edit Unicode text (I used the ), do a search for the Unicode string "-relaunched" (or just go to offset 9AAF2C), replace that whole string with Unicode spaces (hex: 20 00), and then save it. Now you can right-click on a .SWF file, choose "Open with" -> "Choose default program...", click "Browse...", select your edited version of flashplayer_32_sa.exe, click "OK", make sure that "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file" is checked, then click "OK" again. Now you should be able to double-click any .SWF files and it will open them "instantly".

Apparently this has been broken since v24. They're up to v32 and still haven't fixed it. :p

Reactions: TheBlueKnight