Wolf RPG Completed Please! My Cool Maid! [v1.10_MOD1] [HUNGRY CAMP]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
ыыыы I worked out the pesky details with WolfRPG and the cyrilic characters. To speed up the process, I can share with you a spreadsheet, where you'll see only the text that needs to be translated, you can TL from Japanese or from English. I'll do the heavy lifting after and mention you as a contributor. What do you think?

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
where's the save button..
Its missing... i thought this was auto save meh

Edit:nvrmind... it was record... that's misleading, i thought it was h-status kek

Reactions: Paarl

ampnaman

Jan 23, 2019
Hmm, decent-ish animations. There's a counter for actions but are there any changes to the maid's reactions? Somewhat disappointing if there's no development/corruption system. Would have been interesting to make this aloof maid melt and squeal.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Hmm, decent-ish animations. There's a counter for actions but are there any changes to the maid's reactions? Somewhat disappointing if there's no development/corruption system. Would have been interesting to make this aloof maid melt and squeal.
You can make her orgasm during free touch, that's all. And the whole point of the game is that she has a cool attitude.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes