Ren'Py Please help me out!.

EvilEyeGames

Nov 23, 2020
Gate's.png

Does anyone think this is way to basic for beginner start? if anyone want to give out more idea's you can join the discord link here needs more ideas from community creators game developers.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I've seen much, much worse. You've got a good basic idea. Two things:

One, I really think you need either a different camera angle or place the models so they are looking at the player. Creates more connection and makes you pay more attention IMHO.

Two, I see what you're doing with the wings, and its not a bad idea, but I think you need to retool it a little. The black box of the logo makes it so you don't notice the black wing right away unless you pay close attention.

Good start, just polish a bit.

EvilEyeGames

Nov 23, 2020
I've seen much, much worse. You've got a good basic idea. Two things:

One, I really think you need either a different camera angle or place the models so they are looking at the player. Creates more connection and makes you pay more attention IMHO.

Two, I see what you're doing with the wings, and its not a bad idea, but I think you need to retool it a little. The black box of the logo makes it so you don't notice the black wing right away unless you pay close attention.

Good start, just polish a bit.
problem iilusion discord doesn't give me help much. I don't have a good power cpu at all. So going to make best of it.
Also don't have photoshop, using gimp worse alt of a photoshop.