Please help locating a certain game....

Pangkalani

Jul 23, 2017
Title[:????????
Developer:???????
Language:English
Samples:
I do not know the name or developer of the game. It involved a Mother, Father, Son, and Daughter. Go on vacation to their moms Sisters house. Aunt and cousin Stay in the up stairs rooms which are off limits to the son (you). Sneaky things are happening and you try to uncover whats happening. That's all I can remember about the game can anyone help me find it again thanks...

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
Title[:????????
Developer:???????
Language:English
Samples:
I do not know the name or developer of the game. It involved a Mother, Father, Son, and Daughter. Go on vacation to their moms Sisters house. Aunt and cousin Stay in the up stairs rooms which are off limits to the son (you). Sneaky things are happening and you try to uncover whats happening. That's all I can remember about the game can anyone help me find it again thanks...
@amoroto73 is right its this

Pangkalani

Jul 23, 2017
I thank you both for your opinions. But that is not the game I am thinking the game starts off with traveling to the aunts place and seems that the females are planning to frame or get rid of the father through blackmailing. I remember at night spotting cousin sneaking to sleeping dad and aunt stopping me and having me wait in the bathroom

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
I thank you both for your opinions. But that is not the game I am thinking the game starts off with traveling to the aunts place and seems that the females are planning to frame or get rid of the father through blackmailing. I remember at night spotting cousin sneaking to sleeping dad and aunt stopping me and having me wait in the bathroom
that's actually dual family bro

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
@DarthSeduction back me up here buddy that scene happens in dual family doesn't it? like ur aunt stops u from intervening, u either get ko'd or she takes u to the toilet where you rape her, get money or get drugs, or am i losing my mind aged 28?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
@DarthSeduction back me up here buddy that scene happens in dual family doesn't it? like ur aunt stops u from intervening, u either get ko'd or she takes u to the toilet where you rape her, get money or get drugs, or am i losing my mind aged 28?
Totally sounds like Dual Family to me, @Pangkalani is the niece/cousin an alcoholic with a penchant for lashing out sexually? Is the sister a cute but shy blonde? Is the mom a bodacious babe but a wreck of a human being? Does the Aunt wear a bikini that's way too fucking small?

Reactions: yung greene

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Here Screenshots from the scene where they try to stop you from waking him so that they can blackmail him or whatever.

Reactions: yung greene

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Totally sounds like Dual Family to me, @Pangkalani is the niece/cousin an alcoholic with a penchant for lashing out sexually? Is the sister a cute but shy blonde? Is the mom a bodacious babe but a wreck of a human being? Does the Aunt wear a bikini that's way too fucking small?
It does sound like Dual Family, except if his thinking is correct,
I am thinking the game starts off with traveling to the aunts place
Then it can't be as Dual Family doesn't start with the visit to the aunt's.