VN Others Completed Please Bang My Wife [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
12709.jpg

Overview:
The Sashiharas, Yasushi and Mariko, are newlyweds. When their marriage begins to stagnate, he suspects she’s having sex with someone else. When Yasushi confronts Mariko and demands to know the truth, she tells him the intimate details of her affair: her other partner’s trouble climaxing, and how it means he can keep going for hours. Her multiple orgasms, which are something Yasushi can never give her. How he reached the deepest places inside her, awaking her to that new pleasure… Yasushi’s reaction to the confessions is extreme jealousy, but also incredible arousal, so he makes a request of his wife: “I want to watch.” “You really want that?” Mariko asks. “You want me to lose myself, right in front of you…? Are you sure?” Yasushi nods, and Mariko smiles faintly. Their marriage will never be stagnant again…​

Title: Please bang my wife
Original Title: Ai Suru Tsuma, Mariko ga Rinshitsu de Dakareru Made ~Anata ga Shiranai Koto, Kare ga Takusan Oshiete Kuremashita~
VNDB:
Length: Short(2-10 hours)
Year: 2012
Developer:
Language: Japanese, English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: No
Genre: NTR, Cheating, Single Ending、ADV

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -

34925.jpg 34928.jpg 34929.jpg 34930.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lordpants

Mar 21, 2017
Mangagamer fucked up initially and uploaded the censored one, so I guess nobody ended up uploading the fixed version anywhere. Been looking for it for a while.

Reactions: seden

lordpants

Mar 21, 2017
It's the censored one. It's actually the erogedownload rip that I used the first time I downloaded it. They never added the uncensored one over there either.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
can someone spoil me on how this ends since this has a single ending and i'd like to know everything i can before i get into it.

Benkei

Nov 12, 2017
can someone spoil me on how this ends since this has a single ending and i'd like to know everything i can before i get into it.
Spoiler lol

-You Found Out She's Cheating/ Had sex 4 times
-You ask her to let you watch (hiding)
-they have sex in bed
-You ask her to let you watch in front of them
-They accept (with conditions), condition is you are tied and he can cum inside
-you accept, you guys go to love hotel
-they tied you in "X" shape (like those fetish thingy idk whats that)
-they Fuck in front of you, wife jerks you of + fleshlight
-they go for 2nd round, he came inside
-when wife fell asleep, you get mad+worry she might get pregnant
-he told you that she's on pill and just didnt tell you because she's afraid to ruin your NTR fetish (lol)
-he Advice you that you should talk with her more,care for her bla bla bla (Hypocrite)
-End
After credits theres extra scene
-Its your birthday wife ask you to wait after her work she will give u present
-you start to worry because its very late
-she arrive and give you a disk ( we all know what it is anyway)
That's it. the Disk scene is very boring though.

After that There's the Extras You can view those. Its story of those "4 times" that she cheated(Wife's Perspective)
i'm a Netori fan and not Netorare so i didnt enjoy that much, but it worth a try
5/10

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
After that There's the Extras You can view those. Its story of those "4 times" that she cheated(Wife's Perspective)
i'm a Netori fan and not Netorare so i didnt enjoy that much, but it worth a try
5/10
Netori/Netorase is something I've found myself recently into.

Do you have any recommendations for titles that are either in English or aren't a complete pain in the arse to find and machine translate?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes