VN Ren'Py Playing the Field [v0.1] [clowns234]

Dazang

Oct 6, 2018
View attachment 2822527

Overview:
Step back some 18+ years in the world of ‘Playing Favorites’ and discover how twins Tim and Tom came to be. In ‘Playing the Field‘, our hero must leave behind his carefree life to be shipped off to work for his uncle. Fortunately, he will meet some lovely love interests along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-03
Release Date: 2023-07-31
Developer: clowns234 F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Playing Favorites
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - -

View attachment 2822525 View attachment 2822526
I Love Netori games.
It's a shame there aren't many netori games.
Good luck with your project.

Reactions: clowns234

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I haven't played Playing Favorites but, if MC of this game is the father of the twins and as I suspect the twins are fucking their mom in the other game doesn't that make the MC in this game a cuck? :unsure:
In that particular game, yes. But I don't think he is being one here if we go by what the dev. says. Having said that, you should see this as a father passing on the baton to his son(s) lol, he may be cucked but he may have gone for better pasture xD, while his son(s) exploit the current one.

clowns234 A good start to a good prequel to my favourite game, but I like my women as MILFs lol :p . I hope you get enough time for both the projects

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
All the cheerleaders in the main screen are possible love interests. It will come down to each characters trust, charm, and lust.
well yes but i mean there will be scenes where the bull have all the girls at the same time? or I asking for too much :(?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
well yes but i mean there will be scenes where the bull have all the girls at the same time? or I asking for too much :(?
It's a harem by this site's definition in that the MC will have multiple love interests.
If your definition is that the MC will have nine wife-type women at his disposal all living in harmony - not so much.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Not much to this update. I have a feeling if I was to pick between the two games, I would like Playing Favorites better, but we shall see as this one goes on. Still curious to see where this goes. Thank you for this thus far.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Playing the Field [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

- 257Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just found this today and don't know how I missed it. Good start and I'm a fan of "playing Favorites" so I can't wait for the update.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I haven't played Playing Favorites but, if MC of this game is the father of the twins and as I suspect the twins are fucking their mom in the other game doesn't that make the MC in this game a cuck? :unsure:
If a former LI (i.e. exwife, exgirlfriend, or in this case, abandoned spouse) has sex with someone after you are no longer with them, do you think that makes you a cuck?