silent87

Aug 30, 2017
ok, sound like the beginning is fucked up for me and i can play it using the 100% save.

no idea wtf happened suddently to messed up the beginning of the game lol

still, simple opinion. that game is a bit shit compared to honey select.. graphism are better , but overhaul, the whole game is less interresting. story sound shit (as always , anyway lol ), but limited amount of potision (even with everything unlocked) compared to honey select and 3some are ridiculous. and only 3 characters (i mean mom + 2 sis/daughters).

meh, i prefer honey select for now. its more enjoyable for me than this one. i m a bit dissapointed to be honest
i have do it cop y and paste but black windows

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
still, simple opinion. that game is a bit shit compared to honey select.. graphism are better , but overhaul, the whole game is less interresting. story sound shit (as always , anyway lol ), but limited amount of potision (even with everything unlocked) compared to honey select and 3some are ridiculous. and only 3 characters (i mean mom + 2 sis/daughters).
Man, everyone hyping up Honey Select. This being the first Illusion game I actually bothered to play(Not counting RapeLay, which I found boring and gave up on immediately.), I thought it was great. But if Honey Select has so much more then I just might have to try it out. Hmm. Don't like the idea of having to install it, but hopefully everything will go smooth. Fingers crossed.
How many other Illusion games are there where I get to craft my perfect waifu? Preferably with muscle and rape options. Oh, and an English translation, of course.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Man, everyone hyping up Honey Select. This being the first Illusion game I actually bothered to play(Not counting RapeLay, which I found boring and gave up on immediately.), I thought it was great. But if Honey Select has so much more then I just might have to try it out. Hmm. Don't like the idea of having to install it, but hopefully everything will go smooth. Fingers crossed.
How many other Illusion games are there where I get to craft my perfect waifu? Preferably with muscle and rape options. Oh, and an English translation, of course.
Probably Honey Select, then, it's your best option when it comes to customization in every little details xD

Reactions: ponyguy

ChrisDevelish

Jun 17, 2017
Super easy to install, only had problems with uncesored files, they make the game not start anymore (stuck on black screen only coursor shows up)
Nice game, ty

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Super easy to install, only had problems with uncesored files, they make the game not start anymore (stuck on black screen only coursor shows up)
Nice game, ty
For that, you've to download the correct ones! For now only 'till version 1.1. Probably someone is already working for the newest update 1.2, so you just have to wait c:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Probably Honey Select, then, it's your best option when it comes to customization in every little details XD
It doesn't have to be to the tiniest detail. I mostly just care about picking muscles, and then basic customization, like hair, eyes, and so on, is good enough. I'm not gonna mess with any sliders, that's for sure. I always end up making monsters with those. XD
What about Artificial Academy 2? Is that any good? I notice it has a rape tag, so that's a plus. But is the customization decent? Is it as simple to play as this game? I really enjoy how to the point this game is. No boring story or too much ''gameplay'' in the way. It just gets straight to the action. A welcome rest from all the VNs and RPGMaker games I've been playing.
And most importantly, are these games easy to install? I'm talking ''idiot proof'' levels of easy. I wanna play these games badly, but I have a bad history with installing Nipponese games. Would hate to break my PC. Again.
Oh, and sorry if I'm being a hassle with all the questions. It's been a while since an H-game has got me this pumped up, so I'm excited to get more of the same.
These questions are for everyone, so no worries if you don't know. I'm hoping someone will enlighten me. :closedeyesmile:

Mobuis

May 27, 2017
It happing cause I need to update the file to new version coconuts the game version is now 1.1c if you have the first torrent then you have 1.1 I posted a new link it mega with game and all mods dlc and patches go to link and download the Game Update and Mods Folder it will have all the new version of the mods and DLC I still have to get the new dlc patches to 1.1c but it got up 1.1b

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It doesn't have to be to the tiniest detail. I mostly just care about picking muscles, and then basic customization, like hair, eyes, and so on, is good enough. I'm not gonna mess with any sliders, that's for sure. I always end up making monsters with those. XD
What about Artificial Academy 2? Is that any good? I notice it has a rape tag, so that's a plus. But is the customization decent? Is it as simple to play as this game? I really enjoy how to the point this game is. No boring story or too much ''gameplay'' in the way. It just gets straight to the action. A welcome rest from all the VNs and RPGMaker games I've been playing.
And most importantly, are these games easy to install? I'm talking ''idiot proof'' levels of easy. I wanna play these games badly, but I have a bad history with installing Nipponese games. Would hate to break my PC. Again.
Oh, and sorry if I'm being a hassle with all the questions. It's been a while since an H-game has got me this pumped up, so I'm excited to get more of the same.
These questions are for everyone, so no worries if you don't know. I'm hoping someone will enlighten me. :closedeyesmile:
About AA2, the rape tag is mostly associated if you create character with "Evil" and another trait(s) that right now I don't remember very well - works equally with males and females of course. So in a certain sense it's completely optional because if you create an entire class of well being, rape pretty sure that will not exist xD
And for the customization, sadly I can't recommend you AA2 since even if you install some mods that open up more slots and more customization for Hair, Eyes and such, what you're seeking/what you want to do with the girls (abs and such) it's completely non existent. Yeah, you can customize the boobs, the penis, the pubic hairs and such and yeah even the body itself, but it will never be like Honey Select. Also the graphics are... an hell on earth if you don't have at least a good PC. If you've something old, it will lag like hell since it's not optimized at all - and to tell you the truth, even what I've it's not enough. I can play The Evil Within at "High" or "Ultra" without lag, but I can't play AA2 because of frequent stuttering xD
For the installation, I think that... should be easy enough for everyone! Again, I don't remember since I've all the necessary files in my HD (and sadly, I can't upload it but it's already inside this forum if I remember correctly, the thread of the game), but personally speaking I had to change my system to Jap, then again to Ita (my language) and then apply the HongFire patches and DLC's and then nothing more! Just play with the AppLocale thing c:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
all the games before honey select or SBPR are pretty old, inclued artificial academy 1,2 and others.
by old, i mean limited customization and bad graphism.
i not talk about the story, because story is always shit :D

only illusion games i will recommend are honey select (for the customization and shit tons of girls) and SBPR (for the fun of it with minigame and sex and customizations)
all others games are not interresting to be honest. i played almost all the illusion games, from artificial academy to honey select, to this playhome, Hako box, all the SB serie, battle raper, a-ga, biko, des blood etc etc..

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I don't know the difference between mount and unmount. I'm doing the installation and to do the second step you have open setup.exe but you need to unmount DISK 1 in order to do so. Or is there another way to do so? In the third step it says you have to unmount DISK 1, so I'm lost. Can someone help me pls?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
About AA2, the rape tag is mostly associated if you create character with "Evil" and another trait(s) that right now I don't remember very well - works equally with males and females of course. So in a certain sense it's completely optional because if you create an entire class of well being, rape pretty sure that will not exist XD
And for the customization, sadly I can't recommend you AA2 since even if you install some mods that open up more slots and more customization for Hair, Eyes and such, what you're seeking/what you want to do with the girls (abs and such) it's completely non existent. Yeah, you can customize the boobs, the penis, the pubic hairs and such and yeah even the body itself, but it will never be like Honey Select. Also the graphics are... an hell on earth if you don't have at least a good PC. If you've something old, it will lag like hell since it's not optimized at all - and to tell you the truth, even what I've it's not enough. I can play The Evil Within at "High" or "Ultra" without lag, but I can't play AA2 because of frequent stuttering XD
For the installation, I think that... should be easy enough for everyone! Again, I don't remember since I've all the necessary files in my HD (and sadly, I can't upload it but it's already inside this forum if I remember correctly, the thread of the game), but personally speaking I had to change my system to Jap, then again to Ita (my language) and then apply the HongFire patches and DLC's and then nothing more! Just play with the AppLocale thing c:
all the games before honey select or SBPR are pretty old, inclued artificial academy 1,2 and others.
by old, i mean limited customization and bad graphism.
i not talk about the story, because story is always shit :D

only illusion games i will recommend are honey select (for the customization and shit tons of girls) and SBPR (for the fun of it with minigame and sex and customizations)
all others games are not interresting to be honest. i played almost all the illusion games, from artificial academy to honey select, to this playhome, Hako box, all the SB serie, battle raper, a-ga, biko, des blood etc etc..
Okay, guys. Thanks for the info. I guess I'll only try Honey Select then. Though I don't know if it will run on my potato. Just to be safe, I noticed AA2 had the requirement of installing it directly to the C drive. Honey Select doesn't have anything like that, right? It should be fine if I install it in a folder on my E drive, right? 'Cause I don't have the space on C to do that. So if that is the case I won't be able to install it.
Man, I hope whatever new game Illusion makes also gets the ''no installation required'' treatment. I can't believe there are still H-games that require that. It's such a drag.

dball77

May 5, 2017
They should have called this one Honey Select 2. Illusion was my introduction to H games. Artificial Girl 3 and Artificial Academy 2 are still among my favourites, mostly because of the NPC's independent behaviour. The first time I woke to find an artificial girl giving my character a blow job really blew my mind. I also liked that some of the artificial academy students were capable of murdering each other or me if I'd been caught cheating. But now that Illusion has shifted their focus to realistic graphics and motion, nothing that they've done since has come close.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The first time I woke to find an artificial girl giving my character a blow job really blew my mind. I also liked that some of the artificial academy students were capable of murdering each other or me if I'd been caught cheating.
That sounds awesome. Though also a bit annoying. I'd rather be able to do whatever I want to whoever I want without fear of getting murdered. I love how unrestrictive this game is. I don't have to worry about a story or certain mechanics that could screw up my training of the girls. Unless it's implemented well. As long as I can easily avoid it then it's good. I wanna jerk off, not face a challenge.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I enjoy challenges, I think it's more rewarding for the player when you achieved sth. If AG 3 and AA2 have the same difficult installation proces as this one, I think I will pass.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I enjoy challenges, I think it's more rewarding for the player when you achieved sth. If AG 3 and AA2 have the same difficult installation proces as this one, I think I will pass.
It depends on the challenge for me. I don't care how good the H is, if I have to complete some complicated puzzle, or have to follow some specific path, or grind heavily to beat a boss, or, worst of all, do something within a specific time limit, then it's just not worth it. It's too much work just for me to jerk off.
Social Links in the Persona games are a good example. I love them. But to max them out by the end of the game you need to follow a specific path of action. And that just ruins the fun for me. The moment I need to plan something so much or look up a walkthrough, it just becomes tedious. I wanna have fun. Not worry if I'll be able to max out a game mechanic in a given time limit.
Actually, the installations for these games are also a good example. So much work, for so little reward. And it might not even work properly in the end. I just wanna see pretty ladies get fucked. :'(

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Okay, guys. Thanks for the info. I guess I'll only try Honey Select then. Though I don't know if it will run on my potato. Just to be safe, I noticed AA2 had the requirement of installing it directly to the C drive. Honey Select doesn't have anything like that, right? It should be fine if I install it in a folder on my E drive, right? 'Cause I don't have the space on C to do that. So if that is the case I won't be able to install it.
Man, I hope whatever new game Illusion makes also gets the ''no installation required'' treatment. I can't believe there are still H-games that require that. It's such a drag.
I think that yeah, you can install the game not necessarily in C: but in other partition as well! And sadly, I don't think that this "installation" thing will be over soon enough. Think of it as a normal game, like every other game you buy and install because in the end, it's just like that. Certainly there are some "group" of people that does repack or archive with the game already installed (and then you just need to extract and click the .exe) but most of the time, and I'm speaking personally after trying so many games in this way, they don't work as much as they should - missing files, installation done wrong and such. So sometimes it's better to download the .iso and install everything from the core that download something that clearly doesn't have all of the necessary files. It's a 50/50 when you download these type of archive xD

(and the thread for AA2 it's this one:
Though.. probably if you look at the instructions, you'll be anxious since there are quite a "few" passages - but they're relatively simple, so nothing too complicated c: )

Like I quoted above, the instruction for AA2.. certainly are not two steps (but at least are much easier than HS maybe) - but I believe that the ones for AG3 are much easier than AA2, now that I think about it xD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I think that yeah, you can install the game not necessarily in C: but in other partition as well!
Cool. I'll give it a shot then.

And sadly, I don't think that this "installation" thing will be over soon enough. Think of it as a normal game, like every other game you buy and install because in the end, it's just like that. Certainly there are some "group" of people that does repack or archive with the game already installed (and then you just need to extract and click the .exe) but most of the time, and I'm speaking personally after trying so many games in this way, they don't work as much as they should - missing files, installation done wrong and such. So sometimes it's better to download the .iso and install everything from the core that download something that clearly doesn't have all of the necessary files. It's a 50/50 when you download these type of archive XD
A man can dream. Installing these H-games is such a hassle and it rarely works 'cause the Nipponese don't bother making them for us filthy gaijin. If it was as simple as three button clicks like any other triple A Western game then it wouldn't be such an issue. But as of now I have way more luck with repacked games. Both H-games and non H-games. I've never run into one missing any files. Meanwhile, I've had trouble with every H-game I had to install. Complications because of Japanese characters in folder and file names, shit not working, and worst of all, not being able to remove them properly afterwards. It's scary shit.
If nothing else I hope some kind soul repacks them for us few idiots who can't figure out all these complex installations.

(and the thread for AA2 it's this one:
Though.. probably if you look at the instructions, you'll be anxious since there are quite a "few" passages - but they're relatively simple, so nothing too complicated c: )
That's simple to you? My head hurts just looking at it. That is way too many steps just to install one game. Way too many chances to break something.
But it doesn't matter anyway, since I can't install it to my C drive.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
I cant install dlcs. I have downloaded the first torrent, installed game in C: drive and when I run FileCopy.exe as administrator and click to install it's giving me an error :/

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes