hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i downloaded all of the rar files and when i go to extract them it says that 5,6 and 9 are corrupt, i tried to re download 5 6 and 9 but they are still corrupt.

Reactions: kailius

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
So does the 1.2 patch work with the 1.1 English translation, at least as far as the parts up to the 1.2 content go?
Why is the 1.2 hidden away like that anyways? Is it an unofficial patch or is it because there's no English translation for it?

Mobuis

May 27, 2017
All the translation work but have to be reinstalled after the 1.2 patch and it need to be a clean install of the translation

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
i downloaded all of the rar files and when i go to extract them it says that 5,6 and 9 are corrupt, i tried to re download 5 6 and 9 but they are still corrupt.
Yeah I am having the same issue. I have no luck with these illusion games :p

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
HOW CAN I MISSED THIS ?! :WutFace:

To any others user who want to play but getting a lot of troubleshooting, my advice is, you try google PlayHome Illusion free direct download/torrent. I believe you will find the raw. Then, without the intent to direspect uploader in F95, if it's Illusion games, you should go to Anime-Sharing or Hong Fire community.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
HOW CAN I MISSED THIS ?! :WutFace:

To any others user who want to play but getting a lot of troubleshooting, my advice is, you try google PlayHome Illusion free direct download/torrent. I believe you will find the raw. Then, without the intent to direspect uploader in F95, if it's Illusion games, you should go to Anime-Sharing or Hong Fire community.
you didnt miss alot imho.
a very dissapointing Illusion game. (just my own opinion)

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes