ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah i was testing with the male "naked" see if i did it right with the nude patch, i got everything right but the man penis is still censored.
I don't think there's an uncensor patch for that yet. Only for the women.

Ninjadragon

May 16, 2017
Sexy Beach Premium doesn't sound like something that would have rape or similar hardcore fetishes. Though I could be wrong. Does it?
It's pretty vanilla. Only other games with dark themes I can think of are the Sealed Room Breed and Uraretown games. But they have anime-ish character models. There's one point and click 3D game series called " which has an incredible muscle girl. It has animated sex scenes and the muscle girl gets one in the second game.

Sorry I can't help with the installation though. On Nyaa and the Honey Select pastebin (easy to find on google) I think you can find a preinstalled one with all updates. You can search "Fully Updated HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content" to find it. But I don't know if it'll work in other drives. Sorry.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It's pretty vanilla. Only other games with dark themes I can think of are the Sealed Room Breed and Uraretown games. But they have anime-ish character models. There's one point and click 3D game series called " which has an incredible muscle girl. It has animated sex scenes and the muscle girl gets one in the second game.
That's a shame. I've seen Sealed Room Breed. Don't really like the models. Can't seem to find the other two on F95. Shame. That muscle chick does look pretty nice. Hopefully someone will post that game sometime soon.

Sorry I can't help with the installation though. On Nyaa and the Honey Select pastebin (easy to find on google) I think you can find a preinstalled one with all updates. You can search "Fully Updated HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content" to find it. But I don't know if it'll work in other drives. Sorry.
Holy shit! Thank you! You are my hero! With luck I can extract it anywhere, but if not it says extracting it to Desktop should work. Since I don't have to install it it's not a big deal. I can just delete it if it becomes a problem. I love you! Full homo.
Now to just hope that applying the English patch is as simple as just downloading it and overwriting the files.

Last edited:
Reactions: zecon

Mobuis

May 27, 2017
Thanks.
I'll give Play Club a shot. Hopefully it's not too hard to install. So far all these Illusions game's installation instructions tell me to install them to C, and I can't do that, dammit. Unless it can go inside a folder inside another folder on my E drive it's no good to me. Still haven't gotten a reply to my post on Honey Select about that one. It's a deal-breaker. A deal-breaker! :'(
Sexy Beach Premium doesn't sound like something that would have rape or similar hardcore fetishes. Though I could be wrong. Does it?

I've seen Custom Maid 3D 2. The models in the screenshots leave a lot to be desired. They're just not to my tastes. Can you give chicks abs in that too?
The reason why we say c: drive is because all illusion games have to be on a root drive so if you can point to your e: that is fine but it has to be on the root like E:\\illusion

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The reason why we say c: drive is because all illusion games have to be on a root drive so if you can point to your e: that is fine but it has to be on the root like E:\\illusion
Why? That seems so dumb. Super restricting. Who makes a game that can only be installed in one place? Dammit, Japan.
I'll try and put it in a folder. If that doesn't work then I guess I'll try and put it in E. The vanilla game works so far. Now I just gotta wait for Mega to stop being an ass and download the patches. Fingers crossed it all goes well.
PlayHome worked inside my personal folder on E. Maybe this will too.

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
I don't really think so; I installed quite a few Illusion games not in the root drive and didn't even used an Illusion Folder, as for example D:\gamesXXX\Honey Select; and it worked for me.Almost forgot to tell , I installed Playhome this way as well and it works fine.

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't really think so; I installed quite a few Illusion games not in the root drive and didn't even used an Illusion Folder, as for example D:\gamesXXX\Honey Select; and it worked for me.
Well, that's good to hear. Weight off my shoulders. Thanks.

Mobuis

May 27, 2017
with the newer illiusion games you can install any where and play but the older illusion games still have to installed on the root drive

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Rape, slave and domination are at least optional or there's no way around?
That's kind of what made them famous :p
Now seriously, I have no information about it.
Originally all of these types of games had "Rape" in the title, (Battle Raper, RapePlay, etc.) Of course everyone got their panties in a bunch that there was a game called "rape" where you raped women when RapePlay came out, so they instead just started calling everything "Play" as the new stand-in word for rape, and people stopped caring.

It's a funny world.

Reactions: zecon and ponyguy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Originally all of these types of games had "Rape" in the title, (Battle Raper, RapePlay, etc.) Of course everyone got their panties in a bunch that there was a game called "rape" where you raped women when RapePlay came out, so they instead just started calling everything "Play" as the new stand-in word for rape, and people stopped caring.

It's a funny world.
the biggest rape game for me still stay Biko 3 . this game is just soo wrong about raping a girl everywhere and folow her to catch her in a corner to rape her... not even my kind of game tbh XD, even from Illusion

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
with the newer illiusion games you can install any where and play but the older illusion games still have to installed on the root drive
That's not true ... even older games you can choice any root , but there is a problem with the new Windows versions (not always , but sometimes) ... i took a screenshot from my BattleRaper2 (2005) installer :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a funny world.
Don't forget Biko (series) , Real Play as well .. those include rape,character customization (Real Play) or fetish :biggrin:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
the biggest rape game for me still stay Biko 3 . this game is just soo wrong about raping a girl everywhere and folow her to catch her in a corner to rape her... not even my kind of game tbh XD, even from Illusion
Sounds like a blast. Might have to give that a shot. Do you get to break them eventually or is it just stalking and raping?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So... Last question. Hopefully. What does IPA do exactly? I finally downloaded Honey Select. Extracted it, got the latest update, got the uncensor patch, got the English patch, copied them all to the game folder in that order. And it seems to work. I just ran the game via the 64bit exe and it's in English. At least the UI is. Haven't started the game. Don't know if that's even translated. Do I need the IPA thing? What's the point in having the English exes? Does it make the game faster in any way? 'Cause it's running okay, but every once in a while it takes its sweet time to load something. Outfit, character, scene. You name it.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Sounds like a blast. Might have to give that a shot. Do you get to break them eventually or is it just stalking and raping?
Yes .. you can "break them" :coldsweat:

So... Last question. Hopefully. What does IPA do exactly? I finally downloaded Honey Select. Extracted it, got the latest update, got the uncensor patch, got the English patch, copied them all to the game folder in that order. And it seems to work. I just ran the game via the 64bit exe and it's in English. At least the UI is. Haven't started the game. Don't know if that's even translated. Do I need the IPA thing? What's the point in having the English exes? Does it make the game faster in any way? 'Cause it's running okay, but every once in a while it takes its sweet time to load something. Outfit, character, scene. You name it.
IPA means Illusion Plugin Architecture (for Illusion's Unity games) and enables plugins which is required for some mods,addons,translations,etc ....but don't you have instructions,comments,help in the site you've downloaded from.... or any "readme.txt" in your download? ,if the game don't load faster.. that depends on your system ..

I don't have "english exes" in my game and indeed those doesn't make your game faster .. seriously i don't know about that :frown: but i think that you can figure out ...

My game is full translated and i always launched from the HoneySelectLauncher.exe

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yes .. you can "break them" :coldsweat:
Sweet!

IPA means Illusion Plugin Architecture (for Illusion's Unity games) and enables plugins which is required for some mods,addons,translations,etc ....but don't you have instructions,comments,help in the site you've downloaded from.... or any "readme.txt" in your download? ,if the game don't load faster.. that depends on your system ..

I don't have "english exes" in my game and indeed those doesn't make your game faster .. seriously i don't know about that :frown: but i think that you can figure out ...

My game is full translated and i always launched from the HoneySelectLauncher.exe
There are instructions. Several, in fact. But they all have different orders of how I should do things. And they didn't tell me what IPA does and whether it's essential to run the games properly. I guess if it's just for mods then I don't need it.
Like I said, I'm an idiot. I apologize for all the questions. But I have to make sure I did everything right.
Also, how do you save in Honey Select? And how do you pick the rooms where you fuck them? They just change randomly when I pick a girl, but the button to select them is greyed out.
And I hope that launcher isn't too important. I don't have one. I got one with the translation files but when I run it it says the game isn't installed properly. Probably because it's not installed at all. :p I just run the 64bit exe.

EDIT: Okay. I figured out you have to pork a girl once before you can choose rooms with her. I picked a different girl after the first one so I thought something wasn't working right. My bad.
And the game seems to continue where I left off when I shut it down and turn it back on. So I guess it has an autosave.
Well, I guess that's it. Nothing left to do now but enjoy myself.
Thank you all again for your help. I owe you all a life debt.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna be very busy for a while. ;)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes