EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PWUeYOt.jpg

Overview:
The game focuses on destroying the family of the guy who once accused the main character of being a molester.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-06
Release date: 2017-10-13
Developer: Illusion
Censored: Yes (but can be removed with the uncensored patch)
Version: 1.4
Language: English (patch)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Useful resources (some of them updated in real time, I believe):
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Completed Game: - - -

Password : adugames
TORRENT: -
Others: BetterRepack R3

Extras: -

Magnet (for torrent):
Thanks to @geno4952

c968994sample1.jpg c968994sample2.jpg c968994sample3.jpg c968994sample4.jpg c968994sample5.jpg c968994sample6.jpg c968994sample7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Oh God...... Thank you <3 Thank you Eartling. <3 :D
İm Downloading it now. <3 İ have just a Question. How do i download a Character from or is there a Site who is more Uİ Friendly.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Oh God...... Thank you <3 Thank you Eartling. <3 :D
İm Downloading it now. <3 İ have just a Question. How do i download a Character from or is there a Site who is more Uİ Friendly.
You just need to right click and select "Save as.." and then choose the folder where the cards must be placed c:
After that, you just have to choose the girl within the game - for this one, I don't know how. For example with Honey Select when choosing a room and which girls choose, the selectable girls were in plain sight on the left!

Rape, slave and domination are at least optional or there's no way around?
The beginning of the game it's pretty much that, raping the two sisters and then the mother. Then I think you keep doing that until you "trained" them for good. After that it's not rape anymore, I believe XD

By the way, I've added to the OP some kind of "Walkthrough" for those that choose to play without the 100% save. Of course credits goes to the original user!

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Can honey select models be transferred over? Don't wanna make them all again. And do I need to wait til free mode to use them?

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Illusion always produces controversial titles and this one is not an exception I suppose...Sexually violent fantasies are not my cup of tea but I'll give this game a shot just to see how the animations and all the other stuff is handled. Big thanks to all the uploaders,compilers, modders...etc for this release.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Can honey select models be transferred over? Don't wanna make them all again. And do I need to wait til free mode to use them?
you can transfer all non-mod model from Honey select to Play-home,if it modded,it may appear a little different than their honey select counterpart, heck even if it non modded, because some value scale is now smoother than before,there a possibility that it have a little graphic enhancement and difference than their HS counterpart

Join us at Honey Play discord for further help and discussion, you can find the discord channel here:

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Uhhhh it appears you can just edit the existing 3 models and put the honey select cards on them, can't just save them as original characters? Am I doing something wrong? Also the uncensor mod doesn't seem to uncensor dicks they are still blocky.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Uhhhh it appears you can just edit the existing 3 models and put the honey select cards on them, can't just save them as original characters? Am I doing something wrong? Also the uncensor mod doesn't seem to uncensor dicks they are still blocky.
unfortunately, you can't, the card need to replace one of the three existing girl because a limitation of voicing and the game focus more on storyline unlike HS
for the uncensor, there are male uncensor still in the work-in-progress,which mean the one which circulated now is only uncensor female

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
unfortunately, you can't, the card need to replace one of the three existing girl because a limitation of voicing and the game focus more on storyline unlike HS
for the uncensor, there are male uncensor still in the work-in-progress,which mean the one which circulated now is only uncensor female
I see, I guess i'll go with that work around for now and maybe wait a while for updates.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
3 girls total? That's it?

I knew this wasn't going to be as sandboxish as Honey Select but that seems extremely limited. Guess I'll hold off on this one and hope for talented modders in the community to do their thing.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes