VN Ren'Py Abandoned Playbook [v0.1beta] [Sweet And Spicy Team]

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
WwRVombbQKubLLlQqqs7A7pO20cjHVRdnKwmrr6HxjhJ6WFtlQElw7hHDB60eG1X.jpg

Overview:

Inspired by the amazing series How I Met Your Mother. But it's not gonna be a mere rip-off. We put our unique twist and quirks in it so you can enjoy the fantasy of helping Barney to write, test and enjoy the legendary Playbook. Ohh... And also banging hot chicks on the way in every way humanly possible or maybe even beyond that....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 26/05/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre: Visual Novel, Seduction, Parody, All sex

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

screenshot1.jpg Screenshot2.jpg latina_ticc_png.png titfuck.png

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Welcome Sweet and Spicy
Thank you very much :)

Anyway just a little update for everyone interested:

There are only a minuscule amount of content in the demo, its only something we've just put together as an experiment but in the end we've decided why not show it to everyone?

You can get an idea about the style of writing and general idea behind the game.

We already have around 1 hour playtime worth of script written, currently under coding. Art is being delivered (around 30% is ready as a pencil skech like the one linked in the description).
Music is on the way, we will share the first BGM hopefully this week. More will come when we get some support (the musician is just friend, not really interested in fully joining the team).

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
The intro and the premise of the game is really good...I did watch the show when it was on... so I think it can be a Legen..... wait for it.... Dary... game....
can not wait for the updates... lol

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
According to me The Bro Code > The Playbook XD . Also I hope this Playbook doesn't include the final play.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Sadly The Bro Code is mostly about who you CAN'T bang. It wouldn't be that interesting as a game.

I can assure you it won't, but you might end up in Canada somehow having some canadian sexplay with a kinky wannabe reporter... I don't say you will, but you might :p

Reactions: Ubik

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Please tell me you're not going to drag development out over 10 years or whatever then have best girl die of cancer at the end like the actual HIMYM.

Reactions: Nighteyes11

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
could add "visual novel" in genre ? i mean, its pretty visual novel for me :)

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
moved to visual novel thread and added VN to genre Op

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Hi! Mini walk-through. Straight forward to try several paths to get a different feel to the game.

Reactions: JLarq

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
could add "visual novel" in genre ? i mean, its pretty visual novel for me :)
Fair point! Thanks Muff Diver for moving the thread to the correct place.

In b4 the end of the game barney give up everything to take care of his daughter...
Well this game is set before the events of the series. But we have an idea how to connect it to the series at the end (but we have a looooooong way to go before that)

Please tell me you're not going to drag development out over 10 years or whatever then have best girl die of cancer at the end like the actual HIMYM.
We are evil, perverted bastards, but not THAT evil...

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Hey Everyone!

There is a little something on our Patreon site. Check it out if you are interested!

Reactions: JLarq

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Hey People of F95!

We've put some music on patreon from our musician. Have an idea about what will be added to the game when we reach our first goal.

Reactions: yazzakah

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Hey Folks!

So we've finally decided about the release date for the first big update. It's 2017-05-19.

It will have 2 full plays (2 scene each, several endings), the work and money system, and the map. Also will have a little something else, but I don't want to spoil everything.

We originally wanted 4 scenes in the first release, but sadly personal life got too crowded. BUT the good in bad, we've discussed a lot of thing beside working on the game, so we have several updates worth of content already planned and written down.

Also we are now on , we post there almost every day.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I like the art style , good job.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Hey Guys!

The release day has come!
But sadly not everything went according to the plan. We promised some extra artwork in the public release, but sadly personal (work related for our coloring artist) matters didn't make this possible.

So this release is still the beta with minor improvements and bugfixing. We tried to test as thoroughly as possible, but if you find anything please let us know here, in private or on our email address.

The promised extra artwork will come eventually (probably next weeks end), but don't worry, beside that we've already started working on the next release as well (script and coding, also some sketches).