Flash Completed Play With Silvia [Final] [Sexizu & Lesson Of Passion]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
01.jpg

Overview:
Become a school nerd and score a beautiful cheerleader while tutoring her. Use your understanding of math, make her a fancy drink, impress with complements and nimble tongue. finally show her the beast that just awakened in your pants...

Thread Updated: 2022-02-20
Release Date: ??
Developer: Sexizu and Lesson of Passion
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

02.jpg Untitled-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
No need to install it. Extract the file with winrar and open the file with your browser

edit or use adobe flash player

Reactions: Crytex

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
It works just O.K. with flash correctly installed and any browser (opera, IE11, Edge, Vivaldi).
No need to install some ancient version of flash player.

Reactions: Chaoz

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
holy crap this is old school LOP, haven't played this in YEARS. guess it's worth a replay

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It's been two weeks since I've been with you, time to thank everyone. – Bloo - thank you for sharing so many games, I'm grateful - Muttdoggy - Thanks for all you've done, I am very satisfied with everything - Muff Diver - Thanks a lot, Dude - Dustelar - Thank you, Man - Luciano - thank you for thanking me, I liked it - Adoringfan - I liked your Like it, for me, Thanks - Milos, Mephistophel , wep, Redking, gue5t, Davidreiter, wynin, Blackadder89, F95, And everyone else on this list, many, many Thanks - ace_boogie for you has to be a Special thank you, for you try to help me make my game work without caring, and trying so hard to do everything possible to help me. I can say friend, you were great, I just have to say "THANK YOU" You did it for deserving my thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
had more with with solving the math... don't know what's wrong with me :FeelsBadMan:
great game tho PLEASE MORE FROM SEXIZU! thanks for sharing

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
May be I am to nerdy or to dump to play this.:unsure: If I type the right results in 92 , 22, and 41 the stupid girl looses all stars from 3 down to 0 and I loose the game. :cry: So what do the bitch want to hear as answers if not the truth?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)