3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PlayClub_BoxArt.jpg

Overview:
Prey that can not escape...... You are hired to rape them...... Breaking them into submission......​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-02
Release Date: 2020-11-29
Developer:
Modder:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 1 (Museum Release)
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
*Read changelog before Downloading

DOWNLOAD
R1 Base Game - Part Download (9.3 GB)
Part 1: - - - - -
Part 2: - - - - -
Part 3: - - - - -

Optional Sideloader Modpack for studio
Part 1
: - - - - -
Part 2: - - - - -

play6-1363090.png [Illusion] [150 424] Play Club Screenshot 2.JPG [Illusion] [150 424] Play Club Screenshot 1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
May 11, 2017
so how does it run? i downloaded another game similar to this and it ran like shit. i dont have much PC wise( R9 290X, FX 8350, and 16 gigs of RAM) but even on low i was getting 15 FPS.

Jan 25, 2017
so how does it run? i downloaded another game similar to this and it ran like shit. i dont have much PC wise( R9 290X, FX 8350, and 16 gigs of RAM) but even on low i was getting 15 FPS.
You have 16 gb of RAM which is better than regular. R9 290x is actually a decent card and was pretty much AMD's best back when gtx 980 was out. Fx 8350 is a decent CPU and a non overclocked version of 9590. That is a good rig. I used to have 16gb of RAM, gtx 980, FX 9590 myself.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
You have 16 gb of RAM which is better than regular. R9 290x is actually a decent card and was pretty much AMD's best back when gtx 980 was out. Fx 8350 is a decent CPU and a non overclocked version of 9590. That is a good rig. I used to have 16gb of RAM, gtx 980, FX 9590 myself.
Sadly, that's not really a guarantee, that the games works. I'm using a overclocked i7 4790k (@ 4,9 Ghz), 32 GB RAM and two RX480 8GB (Strix OC @ 1450/2300 Mhz) and the game runs fine in the menu, but as soon as you are at the point, where you can choose a scene, the game runs with 1 (!!!) FPS. Even with Crossfire disabled, the runs like shit. I thought, it's because of my graphics Card(s), so I tested the game with my workstation and surprise, it runs there with exactly the same perfomance. Although the hardware is completely different (Ryzen 1700 @ 4,1 Ghz, 32 GB RAM, GTX980ti).

The tip from hongfire for Windows 10 is great but, only if you are still with the Anniversary Update, but if you use the Creators Update, that doesn't help anymore. At least for me.

The Problem is, that the core clock is raised as soon as you start the game, but the memory clock isn't. In my case it didn't matter if it was a AMD graphics card or a nVidia one. The only System, where the games works okay-ish is my Laptop, with an Intel chip, but yeah... JUST NO! That thing is soo damn slow...

Reactions: Bite Me LLZ
Jan 25, 2017
Sadly, that's not really a guarantee, that the games works. I'm using a overclocked i7 4790k (@ 4,9 Ghz), 32 GB RAM and two RX480 8GB (Strix OC @ 1450/2300 Mhz) and the game runs fine in the menu, but as soon as you are at the point, where you can choose a scene, the game runs with 1 (!!!) FPS. Even with Crossfire disabled, the runs like shit. I thought, it's because of my graphics Card(s), so I tested the game with my workstation and surprise, it runs there with exactly the same perfomance. Although the hardware is completely different (Ryzen 1700 @ 4,1 Ghz, 32 GB RAM, GTX980ti).

The tip from hongfire for Windows 10 is great but, only if you are still with the Anniversary Update, but if you use the Creators Update, that doesn't help anymore. At least for me.

The Problem is, that the core clock is raised as soon as you start the game, but the memory clock isn't. In my case it didn't matter if it was a AMD graphics card or a nVidia one. The only System, where the games works okay-ish is my Laptop, with an Intel chip, but yeah... JUST NO! That thing is soo damn slow...
That is a bummer. I honestly thought Illusion games all run poorly on windows 10. Besides the fact that most of them were made during windows 7 time, I still expected them to create a windows 10 version or at least upgrade the specs to it.

Artificial Girl is another game I'd say gives me 1-8 fps. Well, until someone posted a d3d9 fix to it and now it is all good.

The only game that runs poorly for me is Sexy Beach Premium Resort or whatever it was called lol

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes