Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
486189_Cover.png

OVERVIEW:
You take the role of a young, new recruit that somehow gets assigned to the most well-known, and well-defended, human outpost in the whole galaxy: Planet Stronghold.
As the story goes on, you'll have to choose a side in a a war that will change the destiny of the planet, and of humankind, forever.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-27
Release Date: 2011-02-28
Developer: Winter Wolves
Censored: No
Version: v1.5.5 Final
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Key Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:

Thank you Majime for the update (y)

main.jpg ac01.jpg ac02.jpg ac03.jpg ac04.jpg ac05.jpg ac06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Mediafire has gone rouge or something? Bastards now have pop-up ads when you click download... Fucking assholes, hate them with such passion, i still remember paying for premium couple years ago before they went all goody good, assholes deleted my account without a warning or content flagging beforehand it was them and some other big host at the time that's now dead, around the time Megaupload was seized.

EDIT: Filesonic that's the name of the other, back in 2012 when Megaupload went down by the feds Filesonic closed and Mediafire decided to go goody good, lost like 100€ with all that shit.

Sep 8, 2016
Any way to cheat in this game?
Yes
Step1: go into renpy\common and open 00console.rpy then look for
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False set it to True
Step2: In game press Shift+o to open console then for money use metalscraps += them amount you one, For skill points press Esc to open the savemenu once there use the console and type SkillPoints = [9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999] to give all party members 9999 level up points.

Last edited:

jamesBaron

Aug 9, 2016
Are you pressing O or 0? because Shift+O works for me
Thanks it worked the 2nd time. the problem was it was asking for adim permission as it is installed in Program files in C drive. had to copy the entire "00console.rpy" to another folder then make changes then bring back to the orginal location for it to work.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Game is really boring, kinda disappointed, some of the worst parts are the lack of music during a lot of scenes just makes death silence.

Reactions: Arcane666

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fix Up Op + Added Mirrors + Fixed ren'py tag

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I really enjoy some of their stuff.

Princess Loren is fantastic (still waiting for that sequel WW .... any time you are ready). Queen of thieves has great characters and story but combat can get frustrating and this is pretty decent.

Except for the romance part.

I only did the lesbian one with Michelle so can't comment on the others but the ending for this romance sub plot basically boils down to "they met when they weren't working" ..... that is it.

It might be my fault in what order I played them in. I started with Princess Loren so that set the bar of what I expected from them then played Queen of Thieves and both of those had some pretty nice scenes with the LI build and endings.

I think this was one of their earlier ones though so I won't be too hard on it.

Gameplay wise it's not a bad RPG for Ren'py. Don't expect Mass Effect though, it's still point and click but it has enough depth to keep me playing a second time.

First playthrough took me around 10'ish hours, maybe a bit longer, but there are a few different paths to take. It has enough to tide you over for a while anyway if you are looking to kill some time.

I'd say it's well worth a play through but if you've already played some of their newer stuff this isn't quite on the same level. It's not bad but they have improved by leaps and bounds since this.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I really enjoy some of their stuff.

Princess Loren is fantastic (still waiting for that sequel WW .... any time you are ready). Queen of thieves has great characters and story but combat can get frustrating and this is pretty decent.

Except for the romance part.

I only did the lesbian one with Michelle so can't comment on the others but the ending for this romance sub plot basically boils down to "they met when they weren't working" ..... that is it.

It might be my fault in what order I played them in. I started with Princess Loren so that set the bar of what I expected from them then played Queen of Thieves and both of those had some pretty nice scenes with the LI build and endings.

I think this was one of their earlier ones though so I won't be too hard on it.

Gameplay wise it's not a bad RPG for Ren'py. Don't expect Mass Effect though, it's still point and click but it has enough depth to keep me playing a second time.

First playthrough took me around 10'ish hours, maybe a bit longer, but there are a few different paths to take. It has enough to tide you over for a while anyway if you are looking to kill some time.

I'd say it's well worth a play through but if you've already played some of their newer stuff this isn't quite on the same level. It's not bad but they have improved by leaps and bounds since this.
Princess Loren I actually BOUGHT from them and it's one of the few games I played as a male because I knew how they were treated. I got chills when Soren was knighted.

Majime

Nov 22, 2017
Cover.png

- - - -
2dcg

• Love
Reactions: rev33 and Twistty

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
View attachment 472316

- - - -
2dcg
Is this a reupload or something? Are the links dead on the first page?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
View attachment 472316

- - - -
2dcg
Thank you Majime - Updated the Op with your links, fixed a very old thread etc.
Game files worked flawlessly in my own tests (y)

Reactions: Majime

SilverGhost07

Jun 18, 2018
Yes
Step1: go into renpy\common and open 00console.rpy then look for
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False set it to True
Step2: In game press Shift+o to open console then for money use metalscraps += them amount you one, For skill points press Esc to open the savemenu once there use the console and type SkillPoints = [9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999] to give all party members 9999 level up points.
So after adding the skills points at the console do we press enter esc or what, because im pressing enter and esc but nothin happening?

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
Is it actually no sexual content?
From the screenshots it looks like a mistag, so if anyone could confirm that'd be good!