Collection Pinup Pizz3D Collection [2024-05-04] [2xPStudios]

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
Pizz3D is a DAZ 3D artist who makes pinups of original characters and characters from Final Fantasy, The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077, NieR, and more. Part of 2xPStudios with Puzz3D

Updated: 2024-05-04
Artist: Pizz3D/2xPStudios - - - - Game - F95
Censorship: No
Language: None
Resolution: 1080p
Content: 800+ pictures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection: - - -
2023 July-Dec: - - - -
Compressed: - - - -

2024 Jan-Feb: - - - -
2024-03: - - - -
2024-04: - - - -

Natasha #2v2.jpg Juri #2v3.jpg Tifa #12-2k-v1.jpg 2B #2-v1.jpg Tifa #3-2k.jpg Tifa #4-1.jpg 2.jpg
Aerith #2-4k.jpg Chun-Li #3-4k-v3.jpg Lily #2-4k.jpg Cammy #2-4k-v1.jpg Triss #2v2.jpg

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I did not planned this at all today, I just saw twitter and couldn't pass by
I rarely do OCs threads, usually if they are really good
Very nice to see new artists
Sort in folder by date
Enjoy ;)

P.s I didn't touched Patreon... yet :p

Last edited:

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
What a sublimely beautiful collection!! Though only few in number, for me, quality will always win out over quantity and each and every one of these compositions we are privileged here to admire is simply exceptional. I truly love the fact that each representation focuses purely on each girl herself and not what she is actually doing. Each image stokes the fires of our unique imaginations into a blazing inferno of supposition and possibility. Each subject is fresh and clean, the air of temptation irresistible and, despite the welcome absence, in my book at least, of the nowadays almost obligatory, crudely explicit sexual gratification, intimately suggestive and no less arousing.

Each composition is a celebration of the subject's beauty and young femininity. The look in their eyes and the poses they strike portray them right on the cusp of the first meaningful phase of womanhood and, for my taste, (I am not into "young" girls) it works brilliantly. The non-lewd representation is so very refreshingly welcome, celebrating as still, thankfully, do so many other talented creators in here, the intimate and intensely exciting sexual power of mystique that only a woman can wield. There is, equally thankfully, no place here for the pumped up, adrenaline-driven, conveyor-belt sex machines and/or worse the godawful futa things (just my personal opinion) that many of our esteemed audience, as, of course, is their right, are "into" nowadays.

No, these masterpieces, to me, tap into the true essence of the very best pinup art forms, offering us a peaceful haven for reflection upon (meditation is too pious a word) and adoration of the true beauty of young women (God that makes me sound old!). They say, "every picture tells a story". Well, for me and hopefully many others, every single one of Pizz3D's compositions offers a dream and, what I am sure for our imaginations will be, an irresistible proposition or possibility...such is this artist's profound and undeniable gift to those of us who choose to look.

Thank you so much senor(a) Pizz3D and, as always, of course, our faithful and oh-so-venerable guide LordLegolas for the absolute pleasure and the privilege.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

First upload replaced with Patreon content up to 2023-06

Tifa #15-v3.jpg Chun-Li #3-4k-v3.jpg

I'm sorry guys, that was easiest 2 for 1, I couldn't resist o_O
I'm absolutely in love with renders of yours and I like how you just separate the characters and post one by one :love:
I should probably just merge the threads, but I realized too late
Won't touch July and further for some time, I assume if you are both on F95, you kinda saw that coming :p

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
View attachment 3238073 When I compared the old thread file, I found four watermark images, but the new thread did not appear.
older links were from twitter, maybe the very old pics aren't included on Patreon
i'm fukin tired of reuploading collection for 3 pics... I'm sorry...

I try to compare and include both twitter and patreon, if it's not available either here or there, but it's just too many threads

Halou

Mar 11, 2022
older links were from twitter, maybe the very old pics aren't included on Patreon
i'm fukin tired of reuploading collection for 3 pics... I'm sorry...

I try to compare and include both twitter and patreon, if it's not available either here or there, but it's just too many threads
Many authors, after becoming famous. They will not provide unwatermarked original files of early free works in patreon, which makes us viewers who love collection very helpless.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
S. Johansson seems to be popular in pin-up art collections.