• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Pixeldrain premium

polymans

Jul 7, 2022
Anybody having issues with Pixeldrain recently?? The download speed went down to kilobyte unlike the rests able to sustain or maintain downloading at a maximum speed.

Talk to the owner of Pixeldrain he say nothing wrong with the his servers. I really dont know who the culprit here .. really sad that I cant use the fast premium download.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Talk to the owner of Pixeldrain he say nothing wrong with the his servers. I really dont know who the culprit here ..
Any intermediary between his servers and your computer.

The Internet physical redundancy isn't fully complete and few parts of the world, especially islands, still have only one cable. And anyway that redundancy exist to guaranty the continuity of the service, not the continuity of its quality.
So, the connection can perfectly pass through a saturated route, or through a route that your ISP do not handle as a priority. And, talking about your ISP, it can perfectly have some routers down, or temporarily (or not), downsized the bandwidth coming from that part of the world.

There's really many possibilities, and none are linked to F95zone, therefore the "site problems" section is absolutely not the place where you should have said this.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Anybody having issues with Pixeldrain recently?? The download speed went down to kilobyte unlike the rests able to sustain or maintain downloading at a maximum speed.

Talk to the owner of Pixeldrain he say nothing wrong with the his servers. I really dont know who the culprit here .. really sad that I cant use the fast premium download.
You could try a download manager. I have had better success downloading with it. Free Download Manager is the one I use.