Wolf RPG Completed Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi [v1.00] [Sprite Hills / Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Wow. This was really fucking awesome. It reminds me of how I was so surprised to find how hot Parasite in City's animations were despite the sprite-based style. Really hope the sequel gets translated soon.

fappug

Nov 7, 2017
sooooo when i try to get the dog scene, i get an error saying its missing files. am i really missing anything or is it becasue i dont have jap language data?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Is there any kind of walk-through for this game or at least hints?

It seems like all I'm doing is avoiding conflict(s) and sleeping to avoid "Game Over"s...

I have a lighter and need to find a Storage Room key, but nothing is flashing/shiny and none of the NPC's have any useful information.

Please help. :)

Edit/Update: Okay, beat it- interesting and fun little game. I don't know why, but I find myself playing more of these pixel/sprite type of games; they're just fun and the H-scenes are done surprisingly well and with a fair amount of detail considering they're so small.

For anyone interested in playing/finishing this game- you pretty much have to talk to everybody, everyday, and then sleep and repeat over and over- until you hear a tone letting you know that you've unlocked a "Clue" (My "Raging Clue" is pointing at Aya. Lol). Now you have to find the person and/or object to interact with- you can see some of the objects (in plain sight) everyday, but until you're prompted with the tone for that particular clue you cannot interact with it or collect it.

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have a complete walkthrough for this? I'd prefer to see the end of the story proper instead of using an already complete save file.

The specific problem I'm stuck on is that I have seven of the Old Bracelets with no idea about the Mystic Blade and can't find how to do the dog event. As far as I can tell I've been to every screen barring the ones the game won't let me into and spoken to every NPC and interacted with every interactable object. I don't think I have any of the items needed for making the dog trap and have no idea where to find them. Aya refuses to enter the Landowner's garden, employee area of the convenience store, the home bathroom, dad's room, and second floor of the school.

Also, the second earthquake hit the town opening up the cave that leads to the big bad. If I go in there Aya gets fucked and it's game over. Is this playthrough bugged? Was I supposed to complete all events before the other earthquake? If so, how far back do I need to go to fix this? Or am I just missing the tiles I have to hit? What's going on?

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
No matter what, I cannot find a compatible save file for this game, all I get are errors. I downloaded the version here and still no matter what save file I find, I continuously get errors >.< Can anyone help? Thanks

Aug 25, 2017
@Angel Kiya you need a firecracker. I'm not sure where you get them, it's been months since I attempted this game, but when you have the firecrackers, Aya can set them off to distract the guards and sneak to other parts of his house.

Synaaatic

Apr 30, 2018
@Legionnaire670 The storage room key is at the pot at the top right corner of the shoe shelves room in the school. A blonde girl should be nearby.

@SylvestaVonShwarzengerman And not sure if you still need the info, but the dog trap is just set up by digging a hole with the shovel found on the left clearing of the school campus. To set the bait, you can get meat by going to your house's fridge. That's all there is!

Aug 25, 2017
@SylvestaVonShwarzengerman And not sure if you still need the info, but the dog trap is just set up by digging a hole with the shovel found on the left clearing of the school campus. To set the bait, you can get meat by going to your house's fridge. That's all there is!
Oh damn. Yeah that did it. So you can't pick up the shovel or get meat from the fridge until Aya already knows to use both of those things in the dog trap - which she only knows to set up if you stand over the soft patch of earth and examine it, which I know I already did, but apparently I only tried that before the event became valid.

That's one of the annoying things about Graphic Adventure games, it's better off when the main character is a complete kleptomaniac who steals anything that's even remotely potentially useful, not just a mild klepto who only steals something when they definitely need it for something. Aya does a little of both.

Pete007

Oct 23, 2018
Can someone please post the full save file for this game again? I'm kinda a latecomer and the Mega link no longer functions.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
the second game(blue haired girl) someone has a full save or a walkthorugh?

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Search for Daslhotiasht profil on xvideos for full walkthrough first, second and third game in english from this studio.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes