Unity Completed Piopupu [PurpleAir]

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Not sure if it could be a false positive, but as soon as I downloaded and extracted the game files, Windows Defender immediately flagged something in my computer as "Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.A" about half a dozen times with no signs of stopping. As soon as the 7-Zip and game files were deleted from my system, the repeated errors stopped; I'm scanning my machine with MalwareBytes and Windows Defender now, just to be safe.

For that reason as well as the overall low quality I've heard about the game, I'm passing over this entirely.

Valfarias

Jun 25, 2017
Not sure if it could be a false positive, but as soon as I downloaded and extracted the game files, Windows Defender immediately flagged something in my computer as "Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.A" about half a dozen times with no signs of stopping. As soon as the 7-Zip and game files were deleted from my system, the repeated errors stopped; I'm scanning my machine with MalwareBytes and Windows Defender now, just to be safe.

For that reason as well as the overall low quality I've heard about the game, I'm passing over this entirely.
I had the same exact thing just happen to me. Didn't want to take the risk so i just deleted it.

Feb 25, 2018
Sir You need a medal !
I hadn't eaten all day and it was 8:30, I think that caused my sanity to drop far enough to push through this. The animated CGs are godly, though. I just wish there was an autoplay or easier way to select each step in like a sidebar menu or some shit.

9/11, would bang again.

Reactions: UnNeXcOaSt