Collection Pinup PinkSeito Collection [2024-04-28] [Orphen/PinkSeito]

HeavyLead

Bored
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
Cover.gif

Overview:
PinkSeito is a 2D artist who makes comics/pinups of characters from video games and animes such as: Persona, JJK, Konosuba, Shin Megami Tensei, and more!​

Updated: 2024-04-28
Artist: PinkSeito -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Up to 8K
Pages: 500+ Images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download
High-Res (8K)/NO-WM
2022-07 - 2022-12:
- - - -
2023 Part 1: - - - -
2023 Part 2: - - - -
2024-01 - 2024-04-08: - - - -
2024-04: - - - -

Compressed (Up to 2024-04-08): - - - -

Anyway here_s 2B.jpg Juri Selfie.jpg King of games.jpg Kiriko.jpg Localized Tornado.jpg Azami.jpg Bar Showdown.jpg Bayonetta x Viola.jpg Galar Tour.jpg Hardly Working.jpg Imperious Queen_s Throne.jpg Into the Darkness.jpg Ramen and Fireworks.jpg Raphtalia Anal.jpg Rotation Battle.jpg The Boreas Special.jpg

HeavyLead

Bored
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
A few notes:
Only the non high-res/WM versions are available publicly, and this collections aims to compile the high-res/NO-WM versions.
Didn't think the high-res/NO-WM files would be this high res (8K!!!). Heavy PNGs. I added a compressed version.
This archive goes back to 2022-07, and even then there are still a lot missing Hi-Res/NO-WM versions because PinkSeito tends to remove some every month from his archive......... why? Idfk. So if you have any Hi-Res/NO-WM works from before 2022-07 or after that are missing, feel free to share!
Feel free to support the artist!
Enjoy!

Jul 12, 2022
Really good find, their style looks quite interesting and professional, specially the angles and poses used... I don't think I've seen similar in a while. Do you have more information about the artist?

HeavyLead

Bored
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
Maybe it's me ... but I can't find the watermark free and uncensored version of these
PinkSeito removes various NO-WM/Hi-Res Versions of from his archive every month, and I could not find those pics. At this point, someone who subbed during the month were he made the better versions of the pics you are looking for would have to share them :KEK:. As for the uncensored aspect, you can find them on twitter. He releases the uncensored versions on twitter but censored versions on Pixiv. This guy is a massive headache to archive for.....

HeavyLead

Bored
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
OP UPDATED
Added 2024-04 Content. I won't be able to update OP after this month so someone else will need to be the hero, but given the nicheness of this thread I doubt that's happening :KEK:.