Collection Pinup PinkDrawz Collection [2024-04-02] [PinkDrawz]

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Hmm, I wonder if this means months are now exclusive and start being Gumroad system.

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
Still appreciated. So Pinkdrawz isn't timegating his stuff to months right?
Now that I'm looking, yeah, he does timegate. He post a low res preview image, but no nude versions like he used to. It's all in the monthly packs now.

Braycoomer

Nov 14, 2020
Now that I'm looking, yeah, he does timegate. He post a low res preview image, but no nude versions like he used to. It's all in the monthly packs now.
But is it only limited to that month's pack? Because I just saw that rewards for November were sent today so if I subbed now would I only be able to get Decembers? Usually there's a gumroad for monthly locked posts but there isn't one

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
november-2023-rewards.png
Rewards get sent at the end of the month, so you could have joined on the 30th and messaged the artist to get the rewards.

At any rate, here are the T1 rewards.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Ah shit that sucks, thought he would at least set it up as 1 time pay whole archive access.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Paywall artists that use FOMO tactic don't like give you convenience. They get more from making you pay $10 per monthly pack on their Gumroad store then you just spending $10 for their full archive.

Breakmindu

Mar 11, 2024
Damn shapes♥ Always great to see characters made like that ♥
Even that french bitch widow comme objet sexuel ♥