Mod Ren'Py Pineapple Express Walkthrough MOD [v1.6] [asahibito]

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough and choice guide.
It also adds ability to name saves.

Updated: 2024-04-28
Game/Creator: Pineapple Express by Dimajio333
Modder: asahibito
Mod Version: 1.6
Game Version: 0.99
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95zone

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
i think that you did a little mistake in the changelog.The game version is 0.65 and not 1.0. :)
Thanks for catching that. Found that I reversed that in a few other places. Corrected and decided to update the mod with some minor features too.

Reactions: Envoye

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Thank you sooooooooo much for this!!! Guess it must have been finding the camera that caused the Game Over. All I know is a couple of updates ago, found out that continuing lead to a Game Over, but couldn't figure out why, so didn't know what to do, but your mod gave this game new life, so again, thank you!!!

Reactions: asahibito

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Thank you sooooooooo much for this!!! Guess it must have been finding the camera that caused the Game Over. All I know is a couple of updates ago, found out that continuing lead to a Game Over, but couldn't figure out why, so didn't know what to do, but your mod gave this game new life, so again, thank you!!!
Glad it was helpful. Hearing this gives me motivation to continue making mods. Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Thanks for your kind support and providing guides for us.
I have just a small remark:
Why different mod numbering (1.3) when game's 0.85?

Sometimes when game and equivalent mod updates are released at different times it's hard to distinguish what to delete in folder when the earlier update haven't been played yet.

Just a thought...

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Thanks for your kind support and providing guides for us.
I have just a small remark:
Why different mod numbering (1.3) when game's 0.85?

Sometimes when game and equivalent mod updates are released at different times it's hard to distinguish what to delete in folder when the earlier update haven't been played yet.

Just a thought...
Thanks for the suggestion. It was something I thought about back and forth. I have tried it with another mod but ultimately I decided to keep the current numbering because it was a made before I thought about matching the game version and also because I already had several mod updates for one version of the game.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Will you implement a gallery replay function in your mod?
Thanks for the request. I will consider it once the game is completed and the developer did not make one. Too much changes are needed in the script file for gallery to happen. Will also greatly impact this walkthrough mod too.

Reactions: jasad

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Thanks for the request. I will consider it once the game is completed and the developer did not make one. Too much changes are needed in the script file for gallery to happen. Will also greatly impact this walkthrough mod too.
ok. thx