• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Why marry a slut, dear MC, you had fun with her, she showed you that she fucks whoever she wants, screw her, someone like her doesn't die of hunger, hahahahh, she has a well-established profession, either the slut or the kept woman by Connell,.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It is very funny, the fact that throughout the game Julia feels offended if she finds out that she is being spy on the web cam !!! Psychologically, this is normal!!! If a woman have something to hide, or you do something you shouldn't do, then the woman finds it an excuse that you follow her and don't trust her, even if you caught her with a dick in her mouth!!! A woman to trust her, then ,she must make you trust her!!! This game is a game that actually shows how easily a beautiful woman who doesn't have much mind can be corrupted.
Hi!
Sometimes I ask myself why you two are riding so long and much on 1-2 specific paths? You could for instance play the faithful paths (with shared fantasies or not), NOTHING will happen there!
Even on Vanilla/sharing and the Sharing paths you do choose how far our couple goes and they decide together what will happen or not. Even wild Julia with high CP and a no-limits hall pass still asks if everything is ok and before she does something. If the MC then uses "PE" she stops, even when she already has the unlimited hall pass. They are in this together.
But you are completely fixated on the cheating paths! It is rather clear by events and dialog during the story that the various paths are representing parallel universes. Even the sluttiest Julia variant on the sharing paths is NO cheater, neither is the modest Julia on the vanilla paths.

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
Hi!
Sometimes I ask myself why you two are riding so long and much on 1-2 specific paths? You could for instance play the faithful paths (with shared fantasies or not), NOTHING will happen there!
Even on Vanilla/sharing and the Sharing paths you do choose how far our couple goes and they decide together what will happen or not. Even wild Julia with high CP and a no-limits hall pass still asks if everything is ok and before she does something. If the MC then uses "PE" she stops, even when she already has the unlimited hall pass. They are in this together.
But you are completely fixated on the cheating paths! It is rather clear by events and dialog during the story that the various paths are representing parallel universes. Even the sluttiest Julia variant on the sharing paths is NO cheater, neither is the modest Julia on the vanilla paths.
Do not entertain these people. They came into a game specifically about cheating to cry about it. Like, they obviously do not enjoy the game, but they know they can't cry about it without mods removing their comments, so they try to get around that. It's quite sad to see.

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
He's going to look joyful till the baby is born and let's just say color will matter.
I actually think Dimajio will make at least 3 distinctive pregnacy endings.

1. The baby is white (MC's).
2. The baby is black (Cornell's), but it's a cuck route so MC and Julia planned for Cornell to be the father.
3. The baby is black but MC is surprised because Julia cheated and lied to him

I'm sure there could be few other variations. Like, both MC and Julia are surprised that the baby is black because they were having threesomes with Cornell.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes