4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Well, it seems time for a bit of Wochenendklugscheißen (roughly: weekend knowing better)!:) While there are some tendencies when it comes to genetic looks, the genes expressing hair-, eye- and skincolour are independent of each other and unlike "common knowledge" are expressed by the combination of several genes. Some, like e.g. SLC 2045 or MATP, have more impact than others. That some distinctive "looks" developed is areal evolutiion over time.
My ancestors for instance developed light skin and lactase persistence since in Central and Northern Europe these are evolution advantages. To this day darkskinned persons in Europe have problems with Vitamin D production. And the ability to digest milk and milk-products your whole lifetime came in very handy during famines, bad weather and epidemics. It is actually one of the example genes for selection pressure and advantage. Just one T13090 gene is enough for significant lactase persistence and the mutation spread throughout central and northern Europe in the blink of an eye from an evolutionary timescale. The survival effect was this strong.

Under the glaring sun of Africa people did need dark skin against the rays from the sky and few genetic new expressions survived there due to several factors. When the ancestors of all non-sub Saharan people left Africa, they came into very different lands where different evolution factors and founder effects made themselves known. The Europeans and Asians developed lighter skin, blue, grey and green eyes popped up (according to newer research eye colour shows some subtile effects on your body, it is quite possible that one day your natural eye colour will be part of your medical data), those living at very high altitude gained the ability to carry more oxygen in their blood and so on.
While the evolution pressures, time gone by and founder effects were reasons why we associate certain looks with specific regions of Earth, it does not make variance impossible. For instance, in New Guinea and other regions where Melanesians live, dark skinned people with natural blond hair are a stable minority, not super common, but also not totally unusual.

Going back to our game, if Jasmine and Cornell have afro-American ancestry, which has a quite different admixture than sub-Saharan ancestry, then her having natural blue eyes is far from impossible.
Found RL Jasmine...:)

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Following the inability of a few vocal and very expressive people in this thread to remain on topic and read a handful of rules so we can all operate in a civilised and organised manner, leading to the point of having to remove 40+ messages in a row, I am making this announcement for everyone to see.

Failure to remain on topic, avoid debating the meaning of dick size and race, abide by the RULES and to stop bickering in this thread at this instant will result in restrictive actions taken against you.

Those include, but are not limited to: Official warnings, temp/permanent thread bans, temp/permanent forum-wide bans.
This is your only warning, there won't be a second.

If you desire to pursue said behaviour, take it to private messages or the off-topic section.
You all have been warned.
I wish for your better judgement to prevail.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
MC get's this note. Where was he ? I think he was off with Jasmine and Julia found out ? So this may be her revenge....l
I hope it is the group session !

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
MC get's this note. Where was he ? I think he was off with Jasmine and Julia found out ? So this may be her revenge....l
I hope it is the group session !
I still hope its related to my suggestion i did to dev on patreon. They play on the party with new introduced people a groupsex game and Julia or any other girl got the task to go with a male in a room and do a task and record it as evidence since they dont want to do it in front of all people. Cornuto was nominated to check the record and confirm that task was fullfilled properly.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I still hope its related to my suggestion i did to dev on patreon. They play on the party with new introduced people a groupsex game and Julia or any other girl got the task to go with a male in a room and do a task and record it as evidence since they dont want to do it in front of all people. Cornuto was nominated to check the record and confirm that task was fullfilled properly.
THat would be kinda cool.... I still think the MC was off doing something ...and he got caught by julia so she taped something for him to see. But now that I think about it... She would now know there was a camera in the room. Plus,,, this would have to happen at the house in Cornell room. The party (group) is at the resort.??? yes ,, no ??

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Where did you get the preview pics?, I'm also a supporter, but didn't see them anywhere.
yeah it took me a while to figure out...dev is not publishing it on main page but send lnks via personal messenger too his upper tier patreons. But u must be a 10 Euro "All Access" Patreon. If u go on Devs patreon main page and push the blue icon "send message" u will find devs messages to you with Links to preview pics. The problem is that on this way he is bypassing somehow that u get notifications on ur patreon app or patreon main page. So u have to check by urself from time to time.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
THat would be kinda cool.... I still think the MC was off doing something ...and he got caught by julia so she taped something for him to see. But now that I think about it... She would now know there was a camera in the room. Plus,,, this would have to happen at the house in Cornell room. The party (group) is at the resort.??? yes ,, no ??
The party is back at the house.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
so buys f95 and not only are they fucking with dev ad their games on that platform now we're going to be censored here also? are a bunch of fucking sensitive incel babies.
Patreon did not buy F95. That was an April Fools' Day joke from three weeks ago (April 1).

It didn't really happen.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes