RPGM Abandoned Pimp Simulator 2017 [v0.3] [shadypro]

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017

Hello everyone,I'm making this thread to present you the project I've been working on for a while in my free time.I think that I've finally have made enough progress to show you what the game will be about.In the image above you can see the 3 main characters.

Story:
You are playing as Russell,just an ordinary guy,who has a monotonous and tedious live but one day he gets an unusual opportunity and jumps at it.After that everything changes.For better or for worse,it will be up to you,but one thing is sure - nothing will be the same as before!​

Updated: 14 / 08 / 2017
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

PS: Please let me know what you think about the game and also please don't forget to tell me if you find any bugs or something is just looking strange.

Download:
Win:
- -

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
During the blowjob scene there's an error.

Error
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Do you get the ability to smack a bitch? Can anyone confirm if the line: 'my pimp hand is strong,' is ever used? Are there any references to a bottom bitch? Inquiring minds have to know these things!

Reactions: FapaccountNT

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016

Error
I think you get this error if you resize the window. Fight the urge to click that maximize button.

Edit: Nevermind. The video still crash. Can't get pass the second scene. Games is a big pile of buggy.

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Another "width of null" error during scene at Mei's apartment. Screenshot supplied.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Apparently turning off "lighting effects" allowed me to circumvent(avoid) the error I mentioned before.

Update: It only works during the blowjob scene, but not to circumvent the apartment scene.

I suppose it's safe to say that the "width of null" error appears only during animations.

Last edited:

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
What are the sex genres ?

is this mostly fuck women or pimp women ? (i'm more interested in the former :) )

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
You can fuck your first slut, so I suppose that if you get to manage more than one slut, you'd probably be able to fuck them too.

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017

Error
Yeah,this happens sometimes with the animations (especially the ones in the intro)
It mostly happens when you hold down space/enter to skip faster and when you get to the animation it crashes.I think the problem is in MV because it cannot load the event that fast but I will try to fix it after work today. (maybe add some delays or split the event in two smaller ones or something,we will see)

I think you get this error if you resize the window. Fight the urge to click that maximize button.

Edit: Nevermind. The video still crash. Can't get pass the second scene. Games is a big pile of buggy.
Resizing have nothing to do with the error,feel free to give in to your urges. :D
Until I find a way to fix it,to avoid the crash when you get to the last text box before the animation,wait 3-4 seconds and then click space/enter and it will work just fine.

Another "width of null" error during scene at Mei's apartment. Screenshot supplied.

Thanks for the report,try the solution I wrote above to advance further in the game.I will try to fix it asap.

What are the sex genres ?

is this mostly fuck women or pimp women ? (i'm more interested in the former :) )
Don't worry you will fuck all the woman you meet! :D

You can fuck your first slut, so I suppose that if you get to manage more than one slut, you'd probably be able to fuck them too.
I'm planning for Russell to have 4-5 sluts at his disposal for the end of the game and some other interesting proposition for him but I don't want to spoil the ending.

Do you get the ability to smack a bitch? Can anyone confirm if the line: 'my pimp hand is strong,' is ever used? Are there any references to a bottom bitch? Inquiring minds have to know these things!
Hmmm,thank you for the good ideas.I will probably use some of it. :D
I didn't knew the term bottom bitch but after a quick googlin I can tell you that Mei(girl on his right in the pic above) is gonna be the bottom bitch.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yeah,this happens sometimes with the animations (especially the ones in the intro)
Until I find a way to fix it,to avoid the crash when you get to the last text box before the animation,wait 3-4 seconds and then click space/enter and it will work just fine.
I might give it another try after you make the fixes, I like the images. Mei combines two of my favorite things - asian chicks and boots. Not too many games have chicks with boots, so I am looking forward to that. :happyblush

I'm sort of torn on the fighting game...honestly, unless its adding to the story, having a new way of combat doesn't really thrill me with fap games. :WutFace: Its not adding much, granted the thugs aren't hard so you can mess it up a couple of times before getting the sequence down, but I just don't care for timed mini-games in these things, they detract more than they add most times.

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
Does this help solve the issue?
Actually it does helped me to find out what was causing it,the problem was "bad optimization" of the game from my side or should I say the truth - the problem was a lot of stubbornness and a little bit of stupidity from my side.Hopefully it is now fixed. :D

I might give it another try after you make the fixes, I like the images. Mei combines two of my favorite things - asian chicks and boots. Not too many games have chicks with boots, so I am looking forward to that. :happyblush

I'm sort of torn on the fighting game...honestly, unless its adding to the story, having a new way of combat doesn't really thrill me with fap games. :WutFace: Its not adding much, granted the thugs aren't hard so you can mess it up a couple of times before getting the sequence down, but I just don't care for timed mini-games in these things, they detract more than they add most times.
I also like asian chicks :p but I hope I won't disappoint you when I tell you that Mei is gonna be the only asian female in the game.
About the fighting,I added it because I wanted to give some challenges to the player.Of course I made the thugs' fight an easy one...because who wants an "EPIC BOOS BATTLE" in the intro of the game? Definitely not me if I was the player. :D But I will look for alternatives,hmmm,we will see...after all I plan at least 2 big events including the battle system.

Also here are the links for the fixed version: (*fixed..yeah..fingers crossed*)
/

PS:I changed some stuff real quick and didn't have the time to test the game again so let me know if you find more bugs! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Fixed version does work. I like Mei, looking forward to more with her. Fiona is pretty good as well, I do like the stocking/leggings she has on. Definitely has potential, will be keeping an eye on this.

If you really want to keep the mini-game in, maybe a bonus for getting the key combination before time runs out. Personally I don't really like reaction games in these kinds of things, but that's just me.

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
Fixed version does work. I like Mei, looking forward to more with her. Fiona is pretty good as well, I do like the stocking/leggings she has on. Definitely has potential, will be keeping an eye on this.

If you really want to keep the mini-game in, maybe a bonus for getting the key combination before time runs out. Personally I don't really like reaction games in these kinds of things, but that's just me.
Thanks for confirming that it works. *phew*
Also I agreed with you that reaction mini-games are not very fitting for the kind of game I'm making because it's hard to concentrate on the mini-game with one hand on your dick. :D
About the bonuses...atm I have no idea what to add...but we will see..I'm also not sure if I'm gonna keep the mini-game. (Also there is a gun mini-game but it is not active yet...need story progression for that one...)
You can check a "preview" for it here:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok so I ask this everytime to devs can I knock bitches up in this?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Thanks for confirming that it works. *phew*
Also I agreed with you that reaction mini-games are not very fitting for the kind of game I'm making because it's hard to concentrate on the mini-game with one hand on your dick. :D
About the bonuses...atm I have no idea what to add...but we will see..I'm also not sure if I'm gonna keep the mini-game. (Also there is a gun mini-game but it is not active yet...need story progression for that one...)
You can check a "preview" for it here:
I hate reaction mini-games myself too. However you put time and energy in implementing them in the game. Any easy way to make them optional? it is always better leave the choice if possible.

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
I hate reaction mini-games myself too. However you put time and energy in implementing them in the game. Any easy way to make them optional? it is always better leave the choice if possible.
Yeah,I can easily add a new attack in the Special menu without the mini game so it will be just like the default RPGM attack.Also I can add a "cheat attack" with which you can instantly kill all enemies for the people who does not like the battle system at all.If you guys want me to add these things just let me know.