Unity Abandoned Pillars of Perversion [v0.7.1] [cthulhuean]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview
Pillars of Perversion is an open world monster breeding RPG. Capture and breed your own stable of pedigree monsters, then sell them off for coin and special favours, or take them to the fighting pits and win gold and glory in gladiatorial monster battles. Your actions and the choices you make will decide the fate of Cocksbury.

Developer/Publisher:
Genre: 3D, Action, Big Breasts, Demons, Monster Girls, RPG, Small Breasts, Vanilla Sex
Version: 0.7.1
Platform: Windows
Language: English

Installation:
1. Extract to desired location
2. Click on Pillars of Perversion.exe

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat Codes & Console
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mehixan

May 29, 2017
hey this is a demo?
Seems like just a demo all you can really do is fuck 3 succubus girls and that's it, oh and you can sorta create your on succubus to fuck using the cheats. If I am wrong please correct me.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I am not entirely sure myself. I dont bother with cheats when I test games unless its stated to do so.

Reactions: wolfwelp

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
The way you enter the cheats is a little confusing I found.

First you have to enter:

cheat_code hyperdrive

In the console once you've done that you can just enter the other cheat codes to activate them WITHOUT cheat_code in front of them, that's the bit that threw me.

So once you've entered 'cheat_code hyperdrive' and it tells you that cheats are enabled you'd just enter the codes on their own, so just putting in 'create_succubus' will launch the character customiser.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote