doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I'm sure the girl with Emma Watson's face is the one with less content than the others in the game.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The old guy looks a bit like Bruce Willis, sure will play this game if there is more content, looks interesting.

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
Something was throwing me off and I realized the characters dont have any expressions, their faces are completely static throughout the whole game. Work on that and you can have on of the best art around!

Reactions: swifty21

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
Hi all.
This release is not official. You are downloading a beta version of the game, which was leaked to the public, and besides, this is a fan-made Android port. It may contain many errors and bugs.
If I manage to gain control of this thread, I will change the design and also edit the current tags and planned ones. Well, I’ll add the normal version of the game 0.1 on the PC.
hi game have animations gifs or something like this?

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
So I got control of the thread.

• All download links have been changed.
  • Now you will have a full PC \ MAC version.
  • An incest patch was also added, as well as new current and planned tags.
Really? No drugs tag? Given the name and the description, I kinda assumed that somebody's getting a drink spiked with aphrodisiac at some point.

Reactions: Grelk and JayX

rob9394

Dec 7, 2017
The characters in this game is hilarious lol.... cant take this game seriously but i love haha

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Damn, Dev, you are gooooooood, in your first game you had Scarlett Johansson showing up, and in this one you not only have Emma Watson, but Bruce Willis featuring as well :ROFLMAO:
(ninth prev pic)

boobthief

May 25, 2017
MC - Chris Hemsworth
Mom - Emilia Clarke
Dad - Bruce Willis
Alice - Emma Watson
Lizy - Kaya Scodelario
Doc - Christopher Lloyd
Morgan - Eva Green
Ashley - Taylor Swift
Security - Dwayne The Rock Johnson.
Kira (Lizy friend) - Cara Delevingne (Next update)
You are very talented at recreating these characters!

I like this game but I have to wonder what if you turned your talents to other franchises e.g. Harry Potter, Friends, ASoIAF, Star Wars, James Bond, MCU. There's usually a legal exception for parody.

I think MC is more Chris Pine than Hemsworth and either are way too good-looking for a pervy MC.

Looks good - I think you should lean into the celebrity aspect more!

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes