EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
737342_PigKingCV.jpg

Overview
PigKing Comics Collection. All are 3D comics with common themes being Milfs and Shemales.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-22
Developer/Publisher: PigKing -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p+
Pages: Mostly PDF's 410+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Collection List

Download
Part 1: - - - -
Part 2: - - - -

Part 3: - - - -

14.jpg 1_38.jpg Blackmail-Part-3-46.jpg tales-201811151700413.jpg Pigs-hole2-2.jpg PigKing-Best-Friends-Part-3-15.jpg Edna-Mor-2-to-1-27.jpg Coffee-in-the-Laundry-33.jpg Battle-of-Milf-2.jpg Unbenannt-1.jpg 737363_Helena_e_familia_01.jpg 737364_Help_Me_2_19.jpg 737366_Keep_Calm_and_Do_Your_Job_1_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
if I had a horse, it would be a joke, if the horse had me, I'd probably die....

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview:

Broken and I know what you did

(+3)
First Time 1-2

Hot Link Fever

Lady Helena's Mother

Mix

Working Hard

updated: 17.04.2019 (d.m.y.)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
no have "Betty in Filet mignon"?
sadly no one has shared it so far. you can keep track of it here:

btw. if you are the one form 8muses, you already have that comic anyway.

Reactions: blink66

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Not really? He covers so many different bases and several of his stories have nothing to do with the others. The only one I'm not sure of is his shemale cast. That's where I would focus the question. Some of the milfs MIGHT have some order to it but I'm not positive.

swebits

Sep 15, 2018
Not really? He covers so many different bases and several of his stories have nothing to do with the others. The only one I'm not sure of is his shemale cast. That's where I would focus the question. Some of the milfs MIGHT have some order to it but I'm not positive.
Ooh okey thx for the info:) Ok i understand, was just wondering if some diffrent once merge into a single story.. But i guess i just have to begin with the reading now then :) thx again!!!

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
Ooh okey thx for the info:) Ok i understand, was just wondering if some diffrent once merge into a single story.. But i guess i just have to begin with the reading now then :) thx again!!!
Actually there is a relatively great chronological order that flows with the story. The list is continuously updated here. . Make sure to 'click to expand' the list and you'll see the order. Ignore the strikethrough.

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
Keep an eye out for a new shemale called Alreon. You'll be amazed and confused or.. maybe not confused anymore?
Alreon is actually a pretty old character, and some of his comics have even gone missing. Leonard is probably my favorite, and Nininho's butt. Cristiano in Help Me Chapter 1 and 2 was absolutely womanly and gorgeous until pigking made the face uglier and too boyish afterwards. Definitely a weird kink and twist to see really female bodies on these shemales.
Regarding the Milfs, Helena and her mom Katerina are sexy.
I actually enjoy CrazyDad comics a lot more though (not the fantasy or nun stuff). Mother - Desire Forbidden and Love me Tender are crazy sexy and push boundaries of dirty thoughts.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Alreon is actually a pretty old character, and some of his comics have even gone missing. Leonard is probably my favorite, and Nininho's butt. Cristiano in Help Me Chapter 1 and 2 was absolutely womanly and gorgeous until pigking made the face uglier and too boyish afterwards. Definitely a weird kink and twist to see really female bodies on these shemales.
Regarding the Milfs, Helena and her mom Katerina are sexy.
I actually enjoy CrazyDad comics a lot more though (not the fantasy or nun stuff). Mother - Desire Forbidden and Love me Tender are crazy sexy and push boundaries of dirty thoughts.
Just looked again at 8muses and you're right. But in the new comics there with Alreon I think he's had a "makeover" cuz both PigKing and CrazyDad upgraded their models. It's an improvement to me.
And I'd agree with crazydad being the slightly better artist.