Unity Abandoned Pigglet in Mrs. Big Bad Werewolf [v0.285s] [Team Tailnut]

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Because paywalls are a part of Patreon and complaining about it here isn't going to change it.
I don't consider a monthly delay between Patreon builds and public builds a paywall, so 90% of Patreon isn't a paywall to me.

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
@jb281472

---

By the way, there's a available now in case you get stuck in the game:

And here's a helpful little for the sexy secrets :)

Happy secret hunting!

Reactions: Waaifu

mimirela

Jul 24, 2017
Monthly fee of $13? What the hell, am I missing something here? Is this the next WoW killer AAA MMORPG? Imagine Steam's Early Access games requiring monthly fee rather than being one time purchases and having even less content XD People pay for the weirdest things/scams on Patreon...

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
hey man i get you. You need to to afford food and stuff just like me, ain't gonna happen with mere good intentions. :p
at least you are honest and don't try to catsfish ppl out of thair money like outher creators.

Reactions: Dezue

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
''Everyone does it, so it's ok''
It doesn't matter if you think it's ok or not, paywalls aren't going to go away regardless of the amount of complains about them when it's working for the creators.

The Sextended version is a supporter gift for being a Love Ninja patron and it's going to be for the foreseeable future as the patrons are happy with it and they get to support their favorite creator with the ability to vote for the next content to be added and to play the version along with downloading any HD art and music that's released for being a patron.

If you don't want to support a creator with a paywall, then you don't have to and there's a version for those that can't or won't, but realize that the game will always have exclusive scenes for LN patrons as thanks for supporting the game.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
It doesn't matter if you think it's ok or not, paywalls aren't going to go away regardless of the amount of complains about them when it's working for the creators.

The Sextended version is a supporter gift for being a Love Ninja patron and it's going to be for the foreseeable future as the patrons are happy with it and they get to support their favorite creator with the ability to vote for the next content to be added and to play the version along with downloading any HD art and music that's released for being a patron.

If you don't want to support a creator with a paywall, then you don't have to and there's a version for those that can't or won't, but realize that the game will always have exclusive scenes for LN patrons as thanks for supporting the game.
see, guys like this are the reason EA still exists. I think paywalls dont get you more money. There is a diffrence between what is ok and what is not then there is a diffrence between what actually works and what not. You clearly have a very defensive position about it, so lets just agree to disagree.

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018

can't get past the start menu...
Heyho, nutgobbler!
Sorry it doesn't work. You could try another browser if you play it online (Firefox yields the best results)
or get the standalone version or at the front page of this post. Have fun and let me know if it worked!

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I love this guy art... Hope there are some ladies with sexy bushes
Heyho, Apocalypse2099!
Thanks, glad you like it :) Right now we're mostly rocking (thematic) landing strips, but if there's demand for more - I love me a sexy bush as well ;)
Stay funky,
Dez

royalframe89

Oct 4, 2017
Looks pretty interesting, Art style is cute nothing wrong with furry so i'm good with that

this kind of Art style look so tasty