Seeking Piercings in 3D games

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Back in May, I started this thread hoping to learn more about games I hadn’t seen yet that would include female characters with piercings. I didn’t receive all too many helpful messages except for DrPinkCake’s pointer to his excellent Acting Lessons. So, I looked around myself, and in order to spice up this thread a bit decided to list what I found including screenshots (click on thumbnails to enlarge).

So, here’s that list, in alphabetical order. If you know of anything I haven’t mentioned here, please let me know!

Real nice work man! Always great to see somebody say "What I want hasn't been put together yet? I'll do it then!". Good on you, I offer a high five right now!

Also a big shout out and thanks for including mt game on the list (NTR Origins: Noe Way Out). Did you ever see the second game in the series? I think you'd like it as stars the titular character Kriem, and mid way through the game she gets her piercings. All 4 of them. Two on the face and both nipples. Also both girls, her an Noemi, are in their main game , and they appear a whole lot so I think they'd do well on your list?

Here's Kriem for a looksee at what I mean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
Wow, thanks for this, what a nice reaction. No, I was utterly unaware both of the other prequel and of the main game. I tend to have a problem with the height/width ratio of the display when running Unity games, and I am not a big fan of NTR, either, so that’s probably how I’ve missed your games so far. But they both look great, and I will definitely give them a shot.

Reactions: BeWilder

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Wow, thanks for this, what a nice reaction. No, I was utterly unaware both of the other prequel and of the main game. I tend to have a problem with the height/width ratio of the display when running Unity games, and I am not a big fan of NTR, either, so that’s probably how I’ve missed your games so far. But they both look great, and I will definitely give them a shot.
No problem at all, buddy. Somebody as got to reward the 'Go get it' attitude after all!

Shame to hear about the resolution issues... oh how much of a pain UI can be... but it does look pretty when done right. Anyways, cheers about the games and the compliment, our Artist does try his darnedest. Hope you enjoy them anyway.

A little note on them though, the name is a little bit of a misnomer, in that yes the game is about cheating and other types of taboos, it's told from Noemi's point of view so many wouldn't really call it ntr fetishwise but rather more corruption. I learned not to go with simple wordplay for the sake of a name after that I tell ya! Also, it may be worth noting, that the current version of the main Noemi's Toscana Rebirth game that is on here is not the best representation of the game sadly. It's gameplay has since been completely reimplented so the Mini-game is gone... so fair warning there. All has been fixed in v0.2. The Origin Stories are both all good to go, and as you mentioned in your list already, Complete as character intros.

Alrighty, that's enough out of me... who else has got some pierced girls to show off? I'm already excited to lay my eyes (and more) on them, dammit!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Good girl gone bad has some piercings if I remember correctly..

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
In Pandora's Box the female character has like the best looking Piercings I've seen in 3D games. Sadly the game has NTR in it...

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Back in May, I started this thread hoping to learn more about games I hadn’t seen yet that would include female characters with piercings. I didn’t receive all too many helpful messages except for DrPinkCake’s pointer to his excellent Acting Lessons. So, I looked around myself, and in order to spice up this thread a bit decided to list what I found including screenshots (click on thumbnails to enlarge).

So, here’s that list, in alphabetical order. If you know of anything I haven’t mentioned here, please let me know!

Acting Lessons

Aurora: Urban Secrets

Babysitter

Become a rock star

The Coceter Chronicles

Corruption

Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories

Freeloading Family

Gates: The Opening

The Girl Next Door

Harem Hotel

Hemophobia

Lexi

Life of Your Dreams

Max's Life

My Sister Mia, Act 3: Living with Mia

Mythic Manor

NTR Origins: Noe Way Out

Prima Ballerina

Retrieving the Past

Sisterly Lust

Succulence

Timestamps

The Tyrant

Waifu Academy

Thanks for all the links! There are some really good games in this list. I really hope that in the future there are more games that play around with piercings more. I mean the possibilities are nearly endless! There are some extremly sexy locations on the body to put piercings on :)

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...there's a pierced girl in Summertime Saga too. Eve is a secondary character, but she has a personality... and a piercing on her left nipple... ;)

Eve.jpg

Reactions: GhostPhil

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks, guys, for the suggestions. I have just updated my list on p. 1 of this thread with more info on beWilder’s games and Ellis from Milf’s Villa. I will also check out Good Girl Gone Bad, Pandora’s Box, and Summertime Saga and include them in my master list sometime soon.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks, guys, for the suggestions. I have just updated my list on p. 1 of this thread with more info on beWilder’s games and Ellis from Milf’s Villa. I will also check out Good Girl Gone Bad, Pandora’s Box, and Summertime Saga and include them in my master list sometime soon.
Great! Sometimes I really have the feeling that there need to be lists where you can find games through Tags/Themes. Especially because a lot of games here don't have all the Tags/Themes listed on their page.

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
Updated my master list (posting #20) again. Can’t believe I forgot Pervert Action Legacy, especially given that the piercings are rather in your face in this one …

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
another one to add to the list "eve" from Lancaster boarding house
Oh, you’re right. I have played this one a couple of times, but I guess I was too distracted by the tattoos to pay attention to the nose piercing. Anyway, I have updated the list (post #20) once again, adding not only Lancaster Boarding House, but also Eye of the Storm. There is a new character in the latest version that just came out, and she just screamed for inclusion in the list …

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
Updates to the list again (post #20)!

Looks like I’m the only one replying to myself here, but I added quite a number of new games to the master list: Bloody Passion, Bright Past, The Inn, and Perverted Hotel. Also added one girl from Waifu Academy and updated the image for Become a Rock Star.

Some people here also suggested I should add Good Girl Gone Bad and Summertime Saga. Well, I did originally write “Piercings in 3D Games” as title for this thread, so for now I’m gonna stick with 3D games.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Updates to the list again (post #20)!

Looks like I’m the only one replying to myself here, but I added quite a number of new games to the master list: Bloody Passion, Bright Past, The Inn, and Perverted Hotel. Also added one girl from Waifu Academy and updated the image for Become a Rock Star.

Some people here also suggested I should add Good Girl Gone Bad and Summertime Saga. Well, I did originally write “Piercings in 3D Games” as title for this thread, so for now I’m gonna stick with 3D games.
Thanks for updating the list. I really love seeing Piercings in 3D games and I am hoping to see more breast-piercings and maybe even some genital-piercings in the future. There are so many ways how you could put piercings there :biggrin:
And I wish they weren't just for the looks, I wish there were more possibilities to interact with them, like putting weights on them :evilsmile:

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Hum ... Simbro and strumpets are 2D Brothel RPG games that allow you to customize your character and workers with clothes, piercing and stuff.
If i remember any 3D like that, i'll post it here.

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
Last October update to the master list!

Yes, I’m keeping this thread alive, no worries. This time, I added two new games, Cockwork Industries and Forgotten Paradise, and two new characters in older games, Clara in Harem Hotel (breast piercings!) and Nickola, who is now the sixth female character with piercings in Retrieving the Past. Check out the pictures and the list, if you haven’t seen it yet. I still haven’t decided what to do with 2D games. As usual, I’m sure I haven’t caught everything that’s out there in 3D, so if you know of anything, write a reply.

Anyway, the updated master list is here:

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
Last update 2018 to the list of piercing scenes

Only a few hours before the new year begins, I finally found some time to update the master list once again. Next to a new picture from Lexi, you will now find entries for Mike’s Obsession, Milfy City, and Where It All Began. Preview for 2019: I have been working on a similar list for threesome scenes and plan to start a separate thread for it once it is publishable. Expect dozens of screenshots of the hottest FFM scenes from 3D games!

Anyway, you can find the master list here:

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
New update, March 1, 2019!

A few new games have appeared with some hot pierced chicks: Angel of innocence, The Headmaster, Midlife Crisis, Natalie’s Exhibitionism, and To Hell and Back. Some older games have seen the addition of new characters with piercing: Fashion Business, Luke’s Way, Nerd Adventure, Sisterly Lust, and Timestamps. And the Renpy port of Big Brother has progressed substantially, so that I took the opportunity to play it and discover Lisa’s belly button piercing. All these games and girls have been newly added to the ever growing master list of piercings in 3DCG games, so check it out here:

Reactions: DrackDrap

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yah i love chicks with piercings especially on the face but in moderation also. Not into a human pin cushion. Also tattoo's nicely and not overly done tattoo's are nice.