• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Physical Checkup VR

nutafuck

Oct 16, 2018
Alright so basically recently I found this game called physical checkup VR on Itch.io by some dev called satisFACTORY basically after downloading it and loading it up and putting on my oculus I noticed everything was black so I imagined the game was outdated, however after messing around I figured out the noise did work and so did the entire game however the thing was that it still had no visuals, it was a black screen still. Now by he game's pre images along with the sound and some of the assets I found in the files it seems to be promising but yet again im not 100 percent sure anyway more description about the game, the desk top seems to be functioning showing the "Put on your headset" thing however nothing else happens when I put it on instead of course ya know the audio and stuff. So now im thinking maybe this is some sort of copy cat of ripoff so maybe I might've just downloaded malware with a very decessive honey pot Idk man but here's the link to the game in the first way if anyone is willing to help me out with this

Now why did I choose both tags well

1: Because I think it's a fun game however im not really 100 percent sure but just based off the sound and how the game functions

2: Because I need help identifying what's the exact problem here, if it's a malware honeypot, outdated game, or just some sort of bug I can fix by simply transitioning the file's name

Obviously you guys can still help me by not downloading the game I'll just share screen shots if the files and their formats to see if you guys can help me if you ask btw.
Anyway I hope you guys can help me out with this, also I posted a whole thread in the game's comment section in the progress I've made so yeah lmao.

Reactions: DARK087

Spiritual Pagan

Dec 26, 2022
Same here.

On the devs Itch page, others have managed to actually get into the game, but like yourself I am having the same issues