I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone have the answers to Lina's tutoring sessions? I'm an idiot so a lot of the answers I don't know.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
One of the most promising new games in some time. Really like the aesthetics and the writing is solid too. The looks of the girls have something catatonic in them but somehow it really works and sets the game apart from others. Also more blackmail content is always welcome and needed so I am happy with that. Looking forward to more and good luck to you @mooch1e

Anyone have the answers to Lina's tutoring sessions? I'm an idiot so a lot of the answers I don't know.
Go to the library, Click Prepared literature.

Write the answers in a notepad, and you'll get the hang of it.

rewrewrwe

May 31, 2017
Guys can someone pls do a cg rip or at least give a deatailed walkhtrou of the game? Its so grindy and buggy to play in curent state

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Thank you guys! I'm always happy to read your impressions of the game. Now I'm already working at the second version! More content, more routes, a few more girls. I also promise to work on save system and bugs that have been already told (please, if you find any crash scenes or anything, pm me so I could fix them)
monica_gameover_final_2.png
Just wondering, any animations in this game?
Nope:cry: I refused to work on animation when I found out that ~800-600 5 sec animation required more than 10 hours to complete.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Thank you guys! I'm always happy to read your impressions of the game. Now I'm already working at the second version! More content, more routes, a few more girls. I also promise to work on save system and bugs that have been already told (please, if you find any crash scenes or anything, pm me so I could fix them)
View attachment 241716

Nope:cry: I refused to work on animation when I found out that ~800-600 5 sec animation required more than 10 hours to complete.
Thanks so much for your efforts mooch1e and a save system will be MUCH appreciated. ;)

Reactions: mooch1e and n0b0dy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
View attachment 241716

Please do not give up on your dreams.
REfusing to live it up and realize your potential is bad enough for a starting endeavor. Please consider looking at content makers on rule 34 and/or dev art:
! -> they do 10-30 second videos with so little a footprint as 2-5 Mb! With sound!!!

It is 2019 everybody! Dreams do come through! Please do not give up or procrastinate yours'.

Also please consider just looping 10-20 1080 pics in a loop like others on this forum have demonstrated (Yes they did it in Ren'Py and yes there are devs who make animation with just 2-4 pictures by moving them around back and forth).

You could even do a gif at high quality or just pose and have characters perform tasks in unity - record it - make it into a video and have it run in game.

There are games on here in unity that are 35-74-115 MB! big with 3D characters running - interacting (YAY!) - performing tasks inside the engine that are made part of game play.

Yes, you could do a slide show kind of game just putting some pics in order.

You should follow your dream and shine the brightest you possibly can!

You owe it to yourself!

Happy Gaming!

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
i cant play. My antyvirus Avast block this game. He find "IDP.Generic" and send game to quarantine

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes