perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
I like everything about this game. New characters, acceptable tit volume and sneaking around with a camera? I'm going to wave my usual wait a few updates rule and jump in right away. Cover me I'm goin' in.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Game has huge potential, however there was no way to save game and it froze 2 times so i had to start new game, but i understand it's sorta demo and it will be fixed, just implement save system asap. For those who played, last time game froze when lina was passing exam and mc got fj, is that near the end of the content for her or is there more? Also is there difference in terms of scenes if you choose blackmail or keeping it secret?

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Man, the game itself and renders are awesome.:D But, seems like there is no save button, or I just can't find it. :unsure:
Unfortunately, yeah, there's no save button so far, but I'm working on it:D
This looks ripe for blackmail; ntr; prostitution and gangbang content as well. If these tags show up here in the future, I'll have another look :)
No secrets from you, guys:) Indeed, there will be such opportunities (avoidable).
mac version?
There are none, sorry:cry: I just don't know how to port it this way(
Now, if only I could see among all those "domination" stuff maybe some "romance" tag...
Yep, I'm trying to add romantic features in almost all storylines. From the next version, you'll be able to romance Monica instead of blackmailing her.
Lots of buttons that do nothing
Once again, yeah, unfortunately I had to add some buttons that are of no use in this version (like "gift" and "ask").
there was no way to save game and it froze 2 times so i had to start new game
Darn it! I was sure that I fixed all the freezes in the game:cry: That's what happens when you test a game all by yourself. I'm really sorry for that! I'll burn my ass but I'll definitely make save system. Also, thank you for pointing out the problematic area!

Thank you all, guys, for your feedback. I'm really flattered by how the game is welcomed here! Today I'm gonna arrange a day-off for myself, but starting tomorrow I'm gonna be busy with the second version:)

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
What exists now? Who can you actually progress besides Lina?
Lina - help Lina with literature and then you'll be given a pass to the gym (Lina's story ends up with the scene in the gym (go there in the afternoon))
Monica - you can start blackmailing her (romance route will be added in the following update). Just get along with her son Kevin (hang out with him).
Rachel - one event with her after you spend some time in the game (look for her in the morning, be sure to have at least 100$).
Evelyn - one event so far (look for her in the evening).
Jennifer - more content with her is coming up in the next version.
;)

Mirajia

Jul 22, 2017
The Game is nice, The Renders are verry Good.
But sorry without save Option isnt playable.
I have Gaming over 1 Hours, but then in had a Bug by the Questions in the School, the Game hung and my Time and the Progress in the Game be wasted.

Reactions: mooch1e

LIZARDGOD

Jan 2, 2018
another stupid story, with beautiful screenshots from some 3d modeler. At what resources the game takes more than all the pictures and text with the dialogues at times ..... What the hell, you idiots, use one of the best engines on which you can create a cool simulator, on the same engine. This stuff makes pusooy on the flash and then more interesting due to erotic scenes and original plot. And more often than people like you on the unfortunate unit. and so shit filled up all the sites. Continuous updates, until you find a normal game, it's easier to kill yourselfс From where have you all come from?...
HERE! And stupid lovers of these vyserov want to immediately complete the game from the beta, made in half an hour ...

Reactions: Hyped

LIZARDGOD

Jan 2, 2018
Has potential....kinda like those renders. Hopefully there will be a save option in the next build.
All such games have potential, because beautiful pictures taken from high-quality models. But in the hands of another lover, for a couple of months, he will delight you with meaningless updates, then he will forget and another joyful little fool will appear, who could make pictures of a unit or worse .... Unreal Engine

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
another stupid story, with beautiful screenshots from some 3d modeler. At what resources the game takes more than all the pictures and text with the dialogues at times ..... What the hell, you idiots, use one of the best engines on which you can create a cool simulator, on the same engine. This stuff makes pusooy on the flash and then more interesting due to erotic scenes and original plot. And more often than people like you on the unfortunate unit. and so shit filled up all the sites. Continuous updates, until you find a normal game, it's easier to kill yourselfс From where have you all come from?...
People want easy money for almost no work. Unfortunately for them, there's 100,000 others thinking the exact same thing.

Fwiw, this dev seems to have some artistic skill. Can't say the same for 99% of these cloners.

LIZARDGOD

Jan 2, 2018
People want easy money for almost no work. Unfortunately for them, there's 100,000 others thinking the exact same thing.

Fwiw, this dev seems to have some artistic skill. Can't say the same for 99% of these cloners.
for the first time I see this ... person, like others, I will retell you, with eyes wide open, looking at an unforgettable dream ...with the advent of patreon, 2 mobs of idiots appeared. 1 make these games. 2- buy them .... worse than locusts

Reactions: Hyped

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
for the first time I see this ... person, like others, I will retell you, with eyes wide open, looking at an unforgettable dream ...with the advent of patreon, 2 mobs of idiots appeared. 1 make these games. 2- buy them .... worse than locusts
For the past year, new 'render' games have averaged close to 10 patrons, so the buyer side of the market has become wise. Most of these cloners will vanish after a month or two.

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Hi, do you plan to release a linux version ? The game looks nice…
I think it’s pretty easy to release linux version with unity…

4.20 star(s) 164 Votes