docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Searching the thread for this hasn't turned up anything (but I may have missed it).

I'm on Step 58 of Jennifer's route and it's telling me to ask Grace to help in the Morning in the Art Club--but that's not an option. I can ask a couple other characters to model and I think I've asked Grace to model for Jennifer in the past (though I'm hazy on it) though she's not an option now. I've completed Grace's path (reached the end of content message) so I don't think there's anything with her I'm supposed to have done before.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
anyone know how far along this game really is? seeing the 0.16 version usually makes me think it's early on but reading reviews I can't actually tell how complete this already is // how much content there is and how much is expected. thanks
Basically, 0.1 will be updated every month, so I think that once 1.0 is finished, it will be completely finished in about six years.

• Haha
Reactions: chenerba and cxx

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Basically, 0.1 will be updated every month, so I think that once 1.0 is finished, it will be completely finished in about six years.
This game does not get major updates every month.
It takes about 6+ months for each major update since each update also receives 0.1 0.2 0.3 versions.
By your math and if Moochie decides to go for 1.0 from here on out that would be 84 major updates leaving us with 42 years for the game to get to completion.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By your math and if Moochie decides to go for 1.0 from here on out that would be 84 major updates leaving us with 42 years for the game to get to completion.
doubt it, 0.5 maybe but like said at current rate 1.0 would take longer than moochie lives/has capability to code etc.

Reactions: chenerba

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
The last update brought exactly what I expected, Fiona controls (or she tries to at least) what the mc does with Skylar:sneaky:
Skylar is very willing and open towards our mc, even if Fiona does not allows.
Skylar has the aura of a goddess or at least some priestesses, it was visible even in mc's dream.
The biggest surprise was Janna and her attitude towards interrogations, she is another gem in the game. A lot of side girls in the game are interesting, Riley, Andwen, side girls events are always nice to see.
I don't even have to mention the quality of the renders, this image is enough;)
sky_rp_prewar_1-7aa.png

What caused consternation was the cult members behavior towards Skylar, i still don't know what they might want from her.
I have no clue.
I'm waiting for the plot more than the sex scenes, i guess i'm getting old:KEK::Kappa:

Thank You mooch1e and Dev Team!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The last update brought exactly what I expected, Fiona controls (or she tries to at least) what the mc does with Skylar:sneaky:
Skylar is very willing and open towards our mc, even if Fiona does not allows.

Skylar has the aura of a goddess or at least some priestesses, it was visible even in mc's dream.

The biggest surprise was Janna and her attitude towards interrogations, she is another gem in the game.
just wait when mc wants to introduce skylar to joys of anal sex. :p

she's some pixie or something like that who came to mc's et co dimension somehow.

yea janna is good addition to game even that she won't be li.

• Hey there
Reactions: Boobs Lover

BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020
May someone please tell me why this step won't trigger? I did either on Saturday or Sunday but I can't talk to Evelyn about "progress".
P.S:
In SHAWN'S MOD also shows the same guide.. but yet.. nothing.

1713446966955.png

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Damn, that's disappointing. I think I've been holding off for 1 or 2 years at this point while waiting on Grace's main storyline to continue. The crazy amount of content that'll be waiting for me a definite plus but now I'm starting to lose confidence about Grace entirely. Just give me ... some hope.:cry: (Jk, now I know how other people felt when they were waiting for their favorite characters :LOL:)

4.20 star(s) 164 Votes