• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt Cheat Mod [Universal]

CraneCaran81

Aug 3, 2018
Please be more specific. Is it actually a mod issue? What did you try? What happened? What did you expect to happen? What scene are you talking about?
I have this. I don't know if this happens for other events in the game, becuase i just checked out the most recent ones, but i have this premature ending issue specifically with latest skylar events. For example, "Skylar RP. Events" scene ends after each chapter, and i would assume it shouldn't, because tho see all teh chapters i need to replay it like 6 times, but also "rescuing Skylar from cultists has nos electable chapters and it ends after Fiona cums, but if you replay it from the regular gallery, it doesn't do that.

P.S. Other than that, thanks, your mod is a godsend

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I have this. I don't know if this happens for other events in the game, becuase i just checked out the most recent ones, but i have this premature ending issue specifically with latest skylar events. For example, "Skylar RP. Events" scene ends after each chapter, and i would assume it shouldn't, because tho see all teh chapters i need to replay it like 6 times, but also "rescuing Skylar from cultists has nos electable chapters and it ends after Fiona cums, but if you replay it from the regular gallery, it doesn't do that.

P.S. Other than that, thanks, your mod is a godsend
Sorry for the late reply. I've just updated the mod to fix this issue.

For whoever is interested:
Before game version 0.9.2 (released somewhere in 2020) it didn't contain a gallery. The mod added a gallery.
This gallery was still in the mod, in case someone loaded an old version with the mod. But, that old codes could also cause some replays to end prematurely.
So I removed this gallery from the mod... I don't think anyone is really going to want to add a gallery to such an old version of the game anymore.