PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Has the Alnilam bug been fixed? I haven't played this game yet, and it's been 3 weeks since the bug was posted on the OP, so I'm wondering if it's safe to play the Alnilam part of the game.

Paragon0911

Dec 26, 2017
is the save thumbnails disappearing going to be a permanent features now? It's really gonna be confusing moving forward, and I hope the dev fix that part

Smrdgy

Nov 12, 2018
View attachment 3286343
There is nothing I can do with Alnilam.I wonder this is the bug or anything else.
I'm already interrogated Alnilam
Bit late to the party, but if you still have this problem, you can find the save game in C:\Users\[your username]\Documents\Phonexies\Saves, there you can find your save file like: Saves[some number].phxsav. Open it in a any text editor, notepad will do just fine. Search for [F] and somewhere below that you'll have subm=0, change that to 5. Save that and it should be fixed. After few days (I think it was 2, a forced scene should appear if I remember correctly.)

zorro0000

Apr 14, 2019
aside from the half beast half human characters that looks like they're just wearing animal ears headband, this looks good.

spacemansp

Jul 10, 2018
I just started the game over again from the beginning and I still can't get alnilam's submissiveness to increase. Is this still bugged? How do you increase that stat?

Nov 17, 2017
Playing on mobile, when I try and save I also have click multiple times before it registers, if it does at all.

When the new event pops up in the prologue, there's nothing that says to press it rather than Home.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes