N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
1880427_F95Banner2.png

Overview:
The story of PHOENIXES takes place in a world where both magic and science are well developed, a world where the superhero is really a thing. You, a wanderer in the junction between light and shadow, are now dragged into the cusp of the fight between heroes and villains. The city is falling apart and justice is being corrupted, you will have to take the responsibility and … … … …
Nah, that sounds boring, why don’t you just enjoy an easy life in this urban fantasy world and get all the hot strong beauties in your harem no matter whether they are heroes or villains? That solves the fight too, right?

There is an issue that forbids you to progress Alnilam's story (if you haven't raised her submissiveness point to 5 in v8 or v8.1.) We will fix it later today. Before we fix it, Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PROGRESS ALNILAM'S STORY IN THAT SAVE FILE EVEN AFTER WE FIX IT!!!

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-08
Developer: NoMeme - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Other Games: V.I.R.T.U.E.S.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v0.9.4): - -
Android: - - - -

Chapter 1-Extra-Wet Dreams:
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

tunatulia thanks for the links

21.png 1880442_d6_1_26.2.png 1880449_d8_1_27.png 1880454_a_inti_1_41.png 1880458_b_inti_2_3.png 1880461_d6_1_99.png 1880462_d6_1_55.png 1880469_business_c_evening_1_1.png 1880471_d5_2_20.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Game crashes as soon as you click start.

Plus there is no tags listed. You have them in the genre spoiler, but no actual tags listed. And looking at the Patreon, it is a sandbox game. So need to add that.

EDIT: It crashes if you try to use Fullscreen, Borderless Fullscreen, or maximize the window.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Haven't finished it yet, but so far, this is really good. I am really liking this one. Besides the initial issues I mentioned in my earlier post, it has been smooth sailing. Playing in windowed mode feels weird though lol. Hopefully that gets hot-fixed or fixed in the next update.

But yeah, I'm liking it so far. Best of luck with the project and thanks! ;)

Reactions: unknown913

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Maybe be upfront with this one, if you guys are going to claim you don't like or won't add ntr/sharing then stick to that claim this time around, I played virtues a little and it was ok sort of, would have continued further until I seen the images of the what if and read the ridiculous excuse of how that trash takes place, what was it alternative reality I think where the mc turns beta and cuck, don't know how that ridiculous side project came together to begin with but, well, it did, and it destroyed the Li I vibed with most

anyway I'll pass as I'm sure people who remember one thing coming out of your mouths and in the next moment the opposite will to
What do you mean ? I didnt played VIRTUES myself (Yet) but the main game is pretty Harem orientated from what I heard.
All the other kinks like NTR/Sharing are these "What IF" and "Bonus" Chapters. The Last time I checked these are only scenes which are not cannon and only done because some Patreons demanded it.
I mean it got even their own seperate downlaods so that you wouldnt see these scenes until you go out of your way to look for them... or did I miss something ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe be upfront with this one, if you guys are going to claim you don't like or won't add ntr/sharing then stick to that claim this time around, I played virtues a little and it was ok sort of, would have continued further until I seen the images of the what if and read the ridiculous excuse of how that trash takes place, what was it alternative reality I think where the mc turns beta and cuck, don't know how that ridiculous side project came together to begin with but, well, it did, and it destroyed the Li I vibed with most

anyway I'll pass as I'm sure people who remember one thing coming out of your mouths and in the next moment the opposite will to
The what if scenarios are rewards for high level patrons, nothing to do with the main story and could be avoided.

What do you mean ? I didnt played VIRTUES myself (Yet) but the main game is pretty Harem orientated from what I heard.
All the other kinks like NTR/Sharing are these "What IF" and "Bonus" Chapters. The Last time I checked these are only scenes which are not cannon and only done because some Patreons demanded it.
I mean it got even their own seperate downlaods so that you wouldnt see these scenes until you go out of your way to look for them... or did I miss something ?
No, you didn't miss anything it's just someone that wants to whine.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Holding a spear like that is about as dumb a way as I can think. Sacrifice reach and thrusting power to look dumb, putting your offhand in a place you can wrench your shoulder if, when, you take a parry on it. Never mind it means your body is blocking yourself if you need to use it to the left side.

Dec 9, 2020
Really great start, enjoying the story so far, pretty much plays like Virtues which is also a great game so A+++. The club building could be interesting as we go along and add more to the harem.. I mean heroes ;) and more random events/missions to keep it interesting. Looking forward to more!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Holding a spear like that is about as dumb a way as I can think. Sacrifice reach and thrusting power to look dumb, putting your offhand in a place you can wrench your shoulder if, when, you take a parry on it. Never mind it means your body is blocking yourself if you need to use it to the left side.
Yeah, if there's one thing the dev is going for with that chick with massives boobs and barely any clothing, it's realism in combat practicality

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Seems like someone has been watching The Boys.
Kidding aside, i dig this setting. It's a lot more interesting than Virtues. It has something to work with, aside from the size of the girls tits. On the other hand, I hope for more custom animations this time around. Virtues looked good, but to me, it never set itself apart from the hundreds of other games using the same stock honey select scenes

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes