ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
0.png

Overview:
Artist who has rather unique collaboration with a well-known artist Gagala. Phillipthe2 complete and / or "Americanize" the dialogue for his various comics. Gagala in turn gives him the "pick of the litter" from his various works.
So you can find her also some "unknown" works from Gagala.​

Developer/Publisher: Phillipthe2/
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 233 (including few short comics)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - -

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Isn't this the guy that pays other artists for line art that he then colors in so he can put them on his patreon as his own art?

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
Isn't this the guy that pays other artists for line art that he then colors in so he can put them on his patreon as his own art?

himself:
So, what's in it for you? Hi-res versions of my NSFW and SFW stuff? Never before seen colors and edits? See my stuff a week before the rest of the internet sees it? Maybe even an original piece by yours truly? Who know?. The skies the limit.
Your patronage does however, pay for commission I get from various well-known and lesser-known artists, usually in the form of line art and sketches. I then color / edit them and...well, you reap the benefits.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017

himself:
So, what's in it for you? Hi-res versions of my NSFW and SFW stuff? Never before seen colors and edits? See my stuff a week before the rest of the internet sees it? Maybe even an original piece by yours truly? Who know?. The skies the limit.
Your patronage does however, pay for commission I get from various well-known and lesser-known artists, usually in the form of line art and sketches. I then color / edit them and...well, you reap the benefits.
Right.
IIRC there's been some bitching in the past about him paying artists extra if they agree not to sign their line art before handing it over. Not that I want to start a discussion about artistic integrity, I just knew I remembered his name from some kind of drama.