• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Phantoms in Middleton Park: need people to do a quick poll

shiza

Mar 6, 2017
So we are making decent progress on the art for the game. No release date quite yet but I'm getting a lot of negative feedback on the erect nipples on the characters. Editing them out wouldn't take long but the less work needed to be done the better.

If you need art reference then go to my patreon page to see some of the public post.

So If you would be so kind as to take a couple of seconds and do this single question poll

Thanks.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Well these are the "are you cold" looking ones. But don't care much to be honest. At least it's not the triple H types.

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
I'd say keep them but definitely tone it down some. Make them shorter maybe and a little less detail around them because right now those things look like they could cut diamonds.

Reactions: there

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
erect nipple can be arousing, can be a turn off. from the looks of the pictures on you patreon, that's too much of an errect for me.

there

Nov 23, 2016
I'd say keep them but definitely tone it down some. Make them shorter maybe and a little less detail around them because right now those things look like they could cut diamonds.
Pretty much what this person says. They look hard enough for me to fight a medieval battle with and win.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Make them shorter maybe and a little less detail around them because right now those things look like they could cut diamonds.
Well, what did you expect from Kim ? She's ready to anything and always carry her glass cutters with her. Guaranty 100% detection safe, can also cut metal and concrete in case of emergency.

More seriously, I agree with you. It's not bad, just a little too much.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I say split the difference. When she's not aroused, definitely pointy but not so big, but when she is aroused, whip those bad boys out... the pointy nipples I mean!

I just love that sensation of erect nipples between my middle and ring fingers...

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Use different size nipples for different situations. I remember Farah Fawcetts nipples were long enough to poke your eye out. I hope that you have some mad science, mind control, enlargo rays, clothing eating nanobots, nympho music along with your standard capture the naked hero/heroine bondage scenes, . . . .

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
I realize this is a bit late, but since the poll seems to be about 50/50, it might be prudent to have an option in the settings to make everyone happy. Since you went through all the trouble of making two versions.

erik bombo

Jan 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "shiza, post: 242891, member: 10505"] Então, estamos fazendo avanços decentes na arte para o jogo. Ainda não há uma data de lançamento, mas estou recebendo muitos comentários negativos sobre os mamilos eretos nos personagens. Editar-lhes não demoraria, mas quanto menor fosse o trabalho necessário para ser feito, melhor.

Se você precisar de referência de arte, vá para a minha página de patreon para ver algumas das postagens públicas.

Então, se você fosse tão gentil quanto demorar alguns segundos e faça essa única pesquisa de perguntas.

Obrigado. [/ QUOTE]I liked!