Wolf RPG Completed Phantom Thief Celianna [Final] [Acerola/Kagura Games]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

hitmanxoxox

May 30, 2017
I just cleared the game by finding the her mom i suppose and then there's a message that the game have been cleared and you can play freely but i cannot do anything and i cleared the game without even seeing their assets leave the sex scenes! i just dont know what the fuck in this game amounts for over 2.50gb.

zsaber

Nov 16, 2018
I just cleared the game by finding the her mom i suppose and then there's a message that the game have been cleared and you can play freely but i cannot do anything and i cleared the game without even seeing their assets leave the sex scenes! i just dont know what the fuck in this game amounts for over 2.50gb.
I think it's the animations (h-scenes) that make the game so large, as for end game content, all I know is that there's a teddy bear besides her mom's desk that you can talk to after finishing the story, and a few side quests available for you to complete.

Last edited:

sts787b

May 1, 2018
Install doesn't work. Well at least there is no instructions on how to make it work. Mine just loads gibberish instead of text. Also the patch has no instructions either.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Install doesn't work. Well at least there is no instructions on how to make it work. Mine just loads gibberish instead of text. Also the patch has no instructions either.
Install:
Extract to location
Run SmartSteamLoader.exe

Patch:
Run patch
agree to terms click next
browse for your phantom thief celianna game folder (the one with game.exe & SmartSteamLoader.exe
click ok
click next ...
finish
play game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astolph

sts787b

May 1, 2018
Install:
Extract to location
Run SmartSteamLoader.exe

Patch:
Run patch
agree to terms click next
browse for your phantom thief celianna game folder (the one with game.exe & SmartSteamLoader.exe
click ok
click next ...
finish
play game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, these are the exact steps I took myself. The only difference is I don't put these games in my steam library for obvious reasons. Game works until I "apply" this patch. So yeah, I think I'm screwed unless I want to broadcast this game in my steam library, haha.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thank you, these are the exact steps I took myself. The only difference is I don't put these games in my steam library for obvious reasons. Game works until I "apply" this patch. So yeah, I think I'm screwed unless I want to broadcast this game in my steam library, haha.
Here you go Phantom Thief Celianna lewd patch pre-applied -
Tested and loads fine.
Just extract anywhere & run SmartSteamLoader.exe to play.

pbwhux.png

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
You just point it to the folder that has the game.exe in it. If its not working, then I have no idea what you are doing wrong.
Are you sure you are selecting the correct folder? you need the games root folder the one with the games exe file & smartsteamloader inside (e.g C:\My_A_Games\Phantom Thief Celianna)
So in the example the Game.exe file is located at C:\My_A_Games\Phantom Thief Celianna\
Whereas if you extracted the game to say Phantom_Thief_Celianna by selecting the "Extract to" option it would be C:\My_A_Games\Phantom_Thief_Celianna\Phantom Thief Celianna\

Anyway if you still can't get the patch to work for you here is a pre-patched version:
Phantom Thief Celianna +18 Pre-Patched -
Apparently I'm doing it correct. This isn't my first time doing stuff like this. I made sure I'm doing it right and the error still exists. It's probably because my hard drive is D: and not C: I have an SSD and a hard drive so I need to put everything on the hard drive.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Apparently I'm doing it correct. This isn't my first time doing stuff like this. I made sure I'm doing it right and the error still exists. It's probably because my hard drive is D: and not C: I have an SSD and a hard drive so I need to put everything on the hard drive.
Just make it easy on yourself and use one of my pre-patched versions.

Phantom Thief Celianna lewd patch pre-applied -

Reactions: 21dsd and hainhq

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Just make it easy on yourself and use one of my pre-patched versions.

Phantom Thief Celianna lewd patch pre-applied -
Did, went with the mediafire one. I look forward to the failure states I was eventually purposely running into to see what content it had sexual wise and not-seeing.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
In the story mission in the theme park. there's an area to the left of the guillotine lock that has some kind of walkway puzzle. But I can't seem to actually 'start' the puzzle. The non-story mission doesn't even let you access that area. Is this bugged or am I missing something?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
There'll be a version without this steam emulator ? Like the other games ?
Unless there is a version somewhere else and someone eats to bit it DRM free. Then no

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Unless there is a version somewhere else and someone eats to bit it DRM free. Then no
The version should be drm free just need someone to buy & upload it, maybe will be the one :p

Lucifer Umbra

Mar 26, 2018
Followed all kinds of instructions, installed/deleted/re-installed all forms of C++ and nothing ive still got the missing .DLL errors and when i put the .DLLs into the folder i get the 0xc070000 Error - nothing works,

anyone got any ideas?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The version should be drm free just need someone to buy & upload it, maybe will be the one :p
I will be upping the DRM free one in about 5 hours. At work

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes