Wolf RPG Completed Phantom Thief Celianna [Final] [Acerola/Kagura Games]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
I have a problem. In fullscreen the graphics are worse. See the difference in these images

¿Why is it? I want to play in fullscreen but that is annoying

Captura 1.JPG Captura 2.JPG Captura 3.JPG Captura 4.JPG

U

User_507768

i see lot of complaints, is this gmae really worth the time downloading it?

Syera46

Jul 25, 2017
A wrong move from acerola perhaps? Because to me if they created this game in the old fashion rpg style then it will surely will not incur any of these dissatisfaction. The art style is great though, which result in the excessive gigs, especially the animation.

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
Little help, when I try to play the game it just starts up steam and go's to the store page for the game. XT

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
I did. It's still just takeing me to the steam page. I think I'll try redownloading it and see if that works.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I did. It's still just takeing me to the steam page. I think I'll try redownloading it and see if that works.
Did you use the SmartSteamLoader.exe?

user171

Jul 26, 2017
i see lot of complaints, is this gmae really worth the time downloading it?
Most of the complains are about the gameplay (basically a stealth game with small puzzles and some bullet hell) when Acerola is generally better at RPGs or the NTR job games. Art/scenes are decent, at least.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
quality translation... my ass!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That tends to happen when ur computer normally don't support japan text(fonts). U need to download the language pack and include in the left on the menu... also some games when localized they carry the need of reading the jp stuff(even if translated), thus they need to be executed with "Japan Locale" or region... there's "Locale Emulator" or simple change ur computer region to Japan and those texts will be fixed... some games don't even work on Japan Region(doesn't open) such as Venus Blood Hypno, this one requires Locale Emulator to work for example. Visual text corruption and strange patterns or like text not even appearing are signs of this normally =D. Or when game force closes stating that it lacks a file.

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 179165

Overview:
There are evildoers in every society. Dishonest traders who defraud innocent people of their money. And shameless aristocrats who exploit the poor into starvation.

But there is a group of chivalrous thieves that only targets such criminals. The group is called "Cat's Punch."

In their performance enhancing suits, the beautiful and elegant women of the group evade through traps and enemies to steal the treasures of those who would oppress society.

From the creators of Treasure Hunter Claire and President Yukino, comes a Stealth Action game brought to you in native English!

Updated: 16/Nov/18
Developer/Publisher: Acerola/
Censorship: Partial
Version: v1.00
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:
You must use SmartSteamLoader.exe!!!!

Changlog:

Download:
- - - - -

Uncensored Patch
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

View attachment 179158 View attachment 179159 View attachment 179160 View attachment 179161 View attachment 179162 View attachment 179163 View attachment 179164 View attachment 179165
So how does the patching work. When I try to guide it to the game folder it says, "Game.exe does not exist."

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
When you run into the random monsters, like the slimes and goblins, is it possible to get a bad end/game over by getting fucked by them too much or do you just keep doing it over and over again getting higher and higher slut numbers?

srx47

May 8, 2018
That tends to happen when ur computer normally don't support japan text(fonts). U need to download the language pack and include in the left on the menu... also some games when localized they carry the need of reading the jp stuff(even if translated), thus they need to be executed with "Japan Locale" or region... there's "Locale Emulator" or simple change ur computer region to Japan and those texts will be fixed... some games don't even work on Japan Region(doesn't open) such as Venus Blood Hypno, this one requires Locale Emulator to work for example. Visual text corruption and strange patterns or like text not even appearing are signs of this normally =D. Or when game force closes stating that it lacks a file.
it works fine genius, only some scenes looks like this.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So how does the patching work. When I try to guide it to the game folder it says, "Game.exe does not exist."
You just point it to the folder that has the game.exe in it. If its not working, then I have no idea what you are doing wrong.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Are you sure you are selecting the correct folder? you need the games root folder the one with the games exe file & smartsteamloader inside (e.g C:\My_A_Games\Phantom Thief Celianna)
So in the example the Game.exe file is located at C:\My_A_Games\Phantom Thief Celianna\
Whereas if you extracted the game to say Phantom_Thief_Celianna by selecting the "Extract to" option it would be C:\My_A_Games\Phantom_Thief_Celianna\Phantom Thief Celianna\

Anyway if you still can't get the patch to work for you here is a pre-patched version:
Phantom Thief Celianna +18 Pre-Patched -

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
For the people who like me may have end up with the usual error 0xc000007b that may happen when executing a game(in my case this loader). I've bought a new HD a while ago and had formatted to win 7 ultimate, however it's way too imcomplete. in case to run the loader, i needed to re-install the Visual CC stuff, since i didn't knew what i had and what i lacked(no memory of the versions i've installed), i download the All in one from Major Geeks and it worked for me to solve at least with this game(it has an option to remove all the earlier installed versions before installing the full pack, if u run in similar errors, i recommend removing before installing this one)... i also had a similar problem running pc games in the past, however in that case it was related to the DirectX dll's, i had to do some tricks here and there to delete certain files to be able to use the DirectX Online Downloader to repair since it always recognized it as up to date but oh well.. just as mentioned, keep that stuff as updated as possible to your system.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes