Wolf RPG Completed Phantom Thief Celianna [Final] [Acerola/Kagura Games]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Samsa3666

Aug 23, 2018
This game is the worst game from acerol, I am disappointed to have waited this game for a long time

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Is it just me or is Moon's voice actress... well, not that good?

Anyway, I was initially pretty excited for this but I agree with the others that it isn't all that good. Previous Acerola games had potential to be really great, though there was always that something that kept them from being so but they were still good. This one, though... this one's just kinda bad.

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Just got a question why is this game 2.58gb? Does the game contain more content or story?

Jeikobe

Oct 22, 2016
mother of god, someone please fix discription! i am actually scared to play this game now ... motherofgod1.png

Last edited:

jr654987

Jan 9, 2018
Reading the comments here I think i'll pas son this one. Hopefully Kagura Games does Leviathan next!

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Guess it's just best to wait someone upload the version from mangagamer or from Jast since they don't use bullshit Steam setups along the way...

user171

Jul 26, 2017
Probably my least favourite Acerola game, but at least it's (mostly) translated (for some reason, the egg laying scenes are bugged for me where they just have nonsense in the dialogue box). Personally, I hope they translate some of the older Acerola games at some point, though they only have one new game left from the group to translate)

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Thanks for the upload but this game is bad. The gameplay is very annoying and there is no build/setup for H scenes, the just trigger when touching an enemy/trap. Not worth the download

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Acerola has a lot of good games I will donwload this one

Probably my least favourite Acerola game, but at least it's (mostly) translated (for some reason, the egg laying scenes are bugged for me where they just have nonsense in the dialogue box). Personally, I hope they translate some of the older Acerola games at some point, though they only have one new game left from the group to translate)
Is all their games about corruption?

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes