VN Others Completed Phantom of Inferno [Final] [Nitroplus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Phantom of Inferno is a story detailing the life of a 15-year-old Japanese boy who is kidnapped after witnessing the killing of a reporter. After being kidnapped his memories of his past life are erased and is given the choice to join Inferno or die. He makes the only choice he can to join and is given the name Zwei and will study under Ein. She is also known as Phantom since this is the title given to the organization's top assassin.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-20
Release Date: 2000-02-25
Developer:
Censored: No
Language: English & Japanese subtitles
Voice: Japanese
VNDB:
Store: ,
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation(Important):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Its a move/video that has a main menu you can select options on. You must use a video player to run this.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture4.PNG img01.jpg img03.jpg img12.jpg img13.jpg 1547949156634.png 6592.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mpg13

Jan 8, 2018
Can you upload the original ISO? This isn't playing properly with VLC or in a DVD player burned to a disk.
Thanks

Last edited:

nihau

May 23, 2018
Just download VLC 3.0 from they're site works well.
Not really -.-

Last edited:

Garm29

Feb 15, 2017
Is there really a translated version of an edition of this game with H-content? I don't believe it! Someone, please re-up it, I really want to try it and I don't know where I can find it if not here.

This is a really good game, one of the first VNsI ever played, so I'm talking with my nostalgia-glasses on. In case someone doesn't know, this is Gen Urubuchi's debut work, I believe. He's also the mind behind other famous works such as Song of Saya, PsychoPass and Fate/Stay Night!

I remember playing this one in particular after I watched the anime when it was new-ish. The version I played was also on a virtual DVD and I had to pause the playback in order for the subs to be visible, it was such a bitch, lol. I wonder if it'd be easier now...

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
had play this on the anime air
there are over whelming of text before sex scene
in the end I skip it all...
because I know most of it from anime
any way good design and story

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
i think it was the other way around because that anime is the whole reason i even saw this. XD

Edit: btw i highly recommend the anime although it is a whole damn roller coaster of emotions. ;~;
The anime is darker, broodier, and with no happy ending. Starting with "Song of Saya," Urubuchi got more emo and depressed so everything HAD to die and there can be no happy endings. He got better after the success of Madoka and Fate/Zero though, which I unsurprisingly found to be his less impressive works.

Reactions: Darkness2020

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
The geforce one takes me to their home site and that's it. could we get an updated install guide or something?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote