5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE180171_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Cloaked in the dark clouds of a necromancer's curse,
the once-prosperous town of Aquablum has fallen into ruin.
A lone swordsman appears. His name is Icarus.
Questing variously in Aquablum against girl-like opponents
with lewd tactics, Icarus could be the town's liberator,
or its worst scourge. Why has he come here...?​

Updated: Aug/24/2016
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre: Romance, Rape, Battle Sex, Male Protagonist

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - -

RE180171_img_smp2.jpg RE180171_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I've seen this game around but was never able to download it. Guess I can finally give it a shot.
Isn't that third screenshot from Mizuki Island though? Is that supposed to be there?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I've seen this game around but was never able to download it. Guess I can finally give it a shot.
Isn't that third screenshot from Mizuki Island though? Is that supposed to be there?
Um.... what 3rd screenshot? You must be crazy :p

Reactions: ponyguy

Nocturuss

May 4, 2017
looks like whoever packed the game included 100% save, so everything is unlocked in gallery from start. If you don't want that just make sure the included save ini file isn't in the same folder as the game when you start it.
How am I suppose to access the gallery. Only have START and EXIT on the menu screen. Not sure how that 100% save is suppose to work.

Reactions: zam.fir

zaqop

May 7, 2017
Sadly game refuses to start, just see it in processes taking up few kb of ram and need to kill it after few minutes of waiting.
But it might be something with my 7zip, as when i unpack it i can see normal game icon (saying masurao) but as soon as ti finishes it changes toblank .exe systemicon.
Downloaded newest version and trying to unpack again.
[edit] Nope, exactly same issue.

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How am I suppose to access the gallery. Only have START and EXIT on the menu screen. Not sure how that 100% save is suppose to work.
Run the game with Locale Emulator. It doesn't pick up the saves unless you start the game in Japanese locale.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Did anyone play? how can i beat orcs throwing stones?
You have to hit the projectile it throws at you with at slash, the type of cut effect's the return trajectory as well but that's for more advanced enemies. Battle skills can also be used to kill distant enemies. Bosses can't be attacked directly either, they all have tricks to them.

Reactions: ponyguy
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote