♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
game require a flash player and is censored why even bother
Actually it doesn't need flash i think, because i don't have it installed and yet i could run it anyway.
Probably somehow stand-alone or something.
And the censor ain't that big of a problem, it's very smol. :giggle: :coffee:

why is this tagged shooter?
Because of the way combat works i guess but honestly it ain't much of a shooter lol, more like clicker.

PS: There are no viruses so disregard those messages and go ahead play it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9inchz

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Actually it doesn't need flash i think, because i don't have it installed and yet i could run it anyway.
Probably somehow stand-alone or something.
And the censor ain't that big of a problem, it's very smol. :giggle: :coffee:

Because of the way combat works i guess but honestly it ain't much of a shooter lol, more like clicker.

PS: There are no viruses so disregard those messages and go ahead play it.
thx for replying .. 2years9month later xD

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

mintina

Jun 1, 2018
Sorry for necro-ing this thread again, but I am losing my mind:

How do I get ending 3? The thumbnail shows it as another girl holding the decapitated head of Rumi... So I thought maybe I had to get some kind of duration fear combo. But I am legit stumped on this.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Sorry for necro-ing this thread again, but I am losing my mind:

How do I get ending 3? The thumbnail shows it as another girl holding the decapitated head of Rumi... So I thought maybe I had to get some kind of duration fear combo. But I am legit stumped on this.
No idea, never seen that myself. Thankfully.
If i had to guess, you probably need to do only the most hardcore stuff to her to get it.
Like burning and electrocution. Otherwise, no clue. :whistle::coffee:

mintina

Jun 1, 2018
No idea, never seen that myself. Thankfully.
If i had to guess, you probably need to do only the most hardcore stuff to her to get it.
Like burning and electrocution. Otherwise, no clue. :whistle::coffee:
Oof, well thank you for the advice. I might have to ask somewhere else, as curiosity has me in a death grip.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

mintina

Jun 1, 2018
Yet again time to necro this thread:
I have given up on trying to get the last ending I've needed, so I downloaded this. Problem is: I don't know where to put this file.
Where does the save file reside for this game?

EDIT: Go to your C drive, then users, then select your user. Make sure you have "view hidden items" or whatever it's called checked. Then, go to appdata, roaming, then Macromedia. Then, it should be sharedobject, then click the one folder that's there, then localhost.

It's probably dependent on where you've installed it, but yeah, that's basically where you drop it off. With that said...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes