1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
in fact, he took some model from sfm and reshap/modify them with blender. he also use some textures from DAz sometime.
imho a very complicated work, but that worth the result xD
Ive been trying to figure out the process for months and i still have no idea how he did it. In my experience blender, sfm, and daz really dont play well with each other... what i wouldnt give for a how to from him

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ive been trying to figure out the process for months and i still have no idea how he did it. In my experience blender, sfm, and daz really dont play well with each other... what i wouldnt give for a how to from him
blender and DAz work perfectly.. you can extract DAz model as OBJ and modify/mix them on blender to get the final result of an SFW model from a game (extracted on OBJ or else) and a nude body meshes from DAz (extracted as OBJ)
a OBJ can easily be changed into an SMb or SML ( i forget exactly wich format it is for Valve) and texture turn into VTF or else packed in VPK or something that SFM eat.
its not really dat hard in fact (well more hard to make than explain) , but for who know thoses 3 soft, its easy.

here he just use :

- SFM model > unpacked to get the model > model can be opened in blender with plugins and turn into OBJ or else
- DAZ model extracted into OBJ > opened in blender and get the stuff
- blender (or else) to mix both model into 1 mesh
- doing animation directly on blender (i dont knwo how, but its possible, probably a soft or seomthing. i know about the render but not about animation on blender)
- or repack the whole stuff into VPK and give it as breakfast to SFM.

thats why sometime when you extract some SFM model, you can see it getting cut in part that didnt help AT ALL (for exempl, model get cut in half at the waist)

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Why is the anonfile one bigger than the other 3?

edit: nvm, the file is the same size, it's just the site showing it wrong.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes