EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

RJ148281_img_main.jpg
Overview:

Humans are threatened by the swelling tide of monsters across the land.
Emily, the goddess of love and light, descends to earth per her promise to Inicie,
but as a sensitive mortal...
Updated: 2015-02-14
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.1
Language: English (Translater: )
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -

RJ148281_img_smp1.jpg RJ148281_img_smp3.jpg RJ148281_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Bummer. If I had just waited one more day I wouldn't have had to spend the time torrenting this and patching it myself. Curse my impatience. XD
Well, at least it's here now for ease of access. Thanks.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Really need to add scat and pissing to the genre tags, it starts off fine then gets into some disgusting stuff.
Ah, sorry, I didn't realise.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
remember to thanx the translator:
you can find him in ulmf, also, theres a v1.02 patch (not sure what version this one have, its the patch version, not game version) you can use bct.sizer (a program i created) to play it in the resolution you want, you can find it in ulmf as well.
the game have nice CG/Animation. a bit "extreme" for my taste, as T6Nido mentioned too, but worth a try.

Reactions: H.ERO and ponyguy

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
remember to thanx the translator:
you can find him in ulmf, also, theres a v1.02 patch (not sure what version this one have, its the patch version, not game version) you can use bct.sizer (a program i created) to play it in the resolution you want, you can find it in ulmf as well.
the game have nice CG/Animation. a bit "extreme" for my taste, as T6Nido mentioned too, but worth a try.
Yeah, sorry, half the time I don't know who translated it, I just find the translation somewhere random. Also, your resizer is really awesome, I've been using borderless gaming to resize but yours is wayyyy better. Thanks man :)

Reactions: ponyguy

rillifane

Aug 6, 2016
This doesn't have any scat in it though, unless any form of anal insertion suddenly became scat and I somehow missed that memo.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no scat.
but we have monster/insect/tentacle fucking and she pee when she cum, and some child birth and drugs stimulation.

Reactions: Nohiul

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Damnit, I don't know who to trust anymore! :p

DeathofRomeo

May 29, 2017
Is it possible to use cheat engine on this? Also I can not get past the demon dude in the volcano and I can't buy anything because her dress is ripped. I have no idea if this is the right place to ask this, and if it's not, I am sorry.

acien

Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to use cheat engine on this? Also I can not get past the demon dude in the volcano and I can't buy anything because her dress is ripped. I have no idea if this is the right place to ask this, and if it's not, I am sorry.
almost every rpgmaker game is value*2+1 on 4byte scans

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Kinda stuck in Hell Dungeon where I'm supposed to find a Demon Merchant to sell me a Sailor Suit in B2F.
Been all over B2F but I don't find the guy anywhere. What am I missing? Is there some secret door or some other alternative way?

Dec 11, 2016
Kinda stuck in Hell Dungeon where I'm supposed to find a Demon Merchant to sell me a Sailor Suit in B2F.
Been all over B2F but I don't find the guy anywhere. What am I missing? Is there some secret door or some other alternative way?
If you haven't found it yet, go to the b2f, search the floor till you find a wall with a cave like entrance on the other side, you can go through that wall

Reactions: ponyguy
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes