RPGM - Abandoned - Petals of Rose [v0.2A UNFINISHED] [Yoshiiki]

1. 5.00 star(s)

pehanur

Good mix of plot-drivven game and some light ecchi. If you're in for some heavy hentai content, this is not for you, i guess? I haven't finished it yet, but didn't see much of lewd content and i must say it wasn't an issue at all. Game takes its time to escalate and tell the story and it's kinda more like reading a book :D
  2. 3.00 star(s)

JustAnnie

I enjoy the plot, not a whole lot to do yet so its mostly just a lot of conversation. My biggest issues ATM (and i don't know if its because of the game or my bad laptop) it takes forever for the conversation to transition, sometimes it will also take a very long time for the text box to finish loading. The speed that the NPCs move at is also extremely slow at times. Because of this it makes it hard to try different paths because i'm unwilling to wait through it all, especially if there isn't a save chance close to it, like with the fight against the knight near the end. The 3rd bar scene took a good half hour to complete and i gave up on the 4th. my other issue is if i try to summon the minion during the fight it causes an error but I am unsure if this is a bug or due to this being a in progress build. I really enjoyed the training with Gav, and like i said i'm enjoying the plot, i look forward to more hopefully when its a bit smoother.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

cavaemon

overall game is still in process of completion but with a bit more genre and art with tailoring the gameplay to suit standars of casual or hardcore gamers this game is missing just a couple of solid points for a 5th star. not much else in terms of UI or bugfixes so good so far.